Why do a lot of white guys like Asian girls?

I see this all the time - a thin and short chinese girl who can barely speak English will date and marry an experienced and gentle white guy who has an "asian fetish" and he usually stays with her for the rest of their lives since the chinese girl is drama free and has an excellent tempermant. I'm chinese and I want to take advantage of the yellow fever epidemic. Can somebody give me reasons why white guys like Asian girls? I remember going to casino and seeing a filipino mother with 2 children and her husband looked like he was 8-10 years younger than her.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's because they are usually petit and submissive, well at least that's what the guys see.

Actually this is probably all because of Pulp Fiction where Bruce Willis has a petit Asian gf

What Guys Said 27

• I wouldn't call if a fetish in my case, I find a lot of Asian girls on average to be more appealing to me... I just think they look more feminine and often more beautiful based upon my own personal preferences. Calling it a fetish makes it sound like it's purely sexual, and that's not it at all for me. There's a deeper reason for me for liking who I like than 'because I want to sleep with them'. I'm also not a believer of Asian women being more likely to be a homemaker, apparently western men think Asian women won't be career women etc... I think that yes some may be more traditional, but expecting a woman to be a homemaker is selfish. I do generally find Asian women are more polite and present themselves far better... ever spoken to some British women? They don't come across as very nice people at times.

• Are there many Asians in Ireland?

• Very sadly, no... I say no I mean compared to bigger places. Ireland itself only has about 4-5 million people, there are cities with more people than that. There are still Asian girls of course, in my town there aren't a massive amount, two that i'm attracted to. One is single, but i've not spoken to her in years... the other is older than me and I can't tell if she's single or not, worst of all when she speaks in English she gains the gritty northern irish accent, when she's speaking Mandarin though her voice is very nice.

• a lot of nerdy guys have yellow fever. Some younger Asian girls have white fever.

The guys who exclusively go for Asian chicks generally have these stereotypes built up in their heads:
    -Easy
    -Loyal
    -Subservient
    -Tight
    -Completely 100% innocent
    -Virginity intact
    -No drama
    -Completely selfless
    -Genuinly will always feel glad to have you, you're white afterall

Ofcourse, most of these are bullshit, just like with every other girl. a lot of Asian girls will hate the fact that there are these stereotypes about them, but I guess it's the minority that build up this image, or maybe not?

I was in a relationship with an Asian girl for almost 3 years (she pursued me, I didn't have yellow fever, but she was still cute as fuck). All of her Asian friends wanted white guys, because they were white, that was the only reason. They were novelties. These are the girls building up this bullshit stereotype...

• most of white guys i see in japan don't look nerdy

• ill give that bitch a few long distance air slaps.

• Great answer.

You were able to make the little Asian girls dream come true.

I know her friends were jealous. ;-)

• It's because Asian girls are petite and timid, for the most part. Their facial features are also attractive and they have a tendency to be thin. Some guys do have "yellow fever" but it could be that a white guy just so happens to find Asian girls attractive.

• I don't like Asian girls more or less than I like girls of any other ethnicity. The qualities I like are pretty universal. I like women in general.

• A lot of it is because they differ from the norm here. Kind of similar to meeting someone with an accent.

• I personally just find some Asian women to be quite attractive, and I've never met a bitchy Asian woman.

• You won't get me haha, Asians are cool and good people (at least the ones I have met...minus the Asian guy who threw a flutter/kick board at me when I was a lifeguard for telling him not to do something... I will never forgive that guy), but I am not attracted to them so wouldn't date them.

Really though I think that the article jesseray posted does a pretty good job of describing it. plus Asians are more of a rare flavour if you take my meaning.

• I know a lot of dudes I served in the Army with, who married Asian girls because they wanted someone who would be more subservient than American girls tend to be. Most of those were disappointed to find out that their new Asian wives actually ran the house. :-)

The subservient Asian girl myth is common here, but it's not the only reason why guys like them. Asian women tend to be small and very pretty. Both of those things are great.

• Asian girls are usually smart, classy, petite and I love the dark silky hair. I'm a fan. :-)

• You answered your own question, i love Asian females cause
    they are more faithful

• 0|0
  • I'm not sure although there are a lot of Asians I would date. They can be attractive like anyone else. They do tend to stay slim throughout life though. I talked to a guy twice my age where it's more applicable about this last week.

• I don't. It's just a BS stereotype that most white dudes want to date an Asian female. I am not into Asian girls for the most part, besides occasionally being attracted to japanese girls although most Asians are too skinny for me. I like women who have curves and got big booties. i usually go for white females and certain latina females. A lot of white guys do like Asian girls but most just date in their own race.

• I don't actually I am a white Iraqi lol. I mean some can be hot like yes filipino's are hot, but other than that not my thing.

• I like Indonesian girls personally... beautiful, good conversation skills... take no shit lol

• " I'm chinese and I want to take advantage of the yellow fever epidemic"

LMAO

• I have no idea. I always thought they were kinda too beta for white girls so they have to date Asian girls.

• I like Asian girls, but I'm not going to go out of my way to get one.

• I don't know why they like them. I like white girls and big booty Hispanic ones😃

• yeah go Chinese! Proud to be Chinese even though I'm a guy haha

• You see all these Asian women in here?

They 'all' want White men (They say so verbally).

What am I supposed to say/think? I'm not criticizing Asian men.

• $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

• Asian women typically get the White undesirables.

White men who failed at getting the hot, tall blondes.

Asian women seek out White men to improve their genes.

Thus, they're the path of least resistance.

• Sorry, harakiri. I had to be honest here.

• aha ! so that must be why my father (who was told all his life he resembled paul mccartney) married several attractive white women before marrying my mother. white women (and blacks and latinas) would come and hit on my father even when we were together as a family. what's up with that? then again, my mother who is 65 has no trouble finding men who want to date her.

• Paul McCartney is exactly what I was talking about. His talent/status made him attractive, not his aesthetics.

Asian women don't get Marlon Brando's.

They get the ones who look like that: Slightly better looking versions of McLovin.

upload.wikimedia.org/.../PaulMcCartney60s.jpg

http://data2.whicdn.com/images/29795173/thumb.gif

• Men will f whatever they can get for the most part.

• Well let me tell you, from where i come from, a lot of Asian girls like white guys too.

• White supremacy, because White = foreigner in my land, and foreigner = rich expatriates, plus their jawbone and physical traits are more masculine, as defined in a Western centric media.

• Okay a single 60 years old billionaire Guy from a America was crazily in love to a poor 18 years old Asian girl.Atm this girl is at our old house, hiding from him. Haha great story.

• I find Asians to be extremely attractive, but I've never dated one, but I have fooled around with a girl that was born in South Korea, but was raised in the United States. Physically, I thought she was attractive. Some guys like going after Asians that are raised in certain parts of Asia because they have this perception of what kind of person these women are personality wise. Japanese women tend to be more passive than American women, but the funny thing is is that a lot of the Japanese women that want a white foreigner tend to be more like an American woman personality wise than the average Japanese. These Western guys want an Eastern girl because of how the majority of them are personality wise, but the Eastern girls that tend to want to be with Western guys don't want to be treated like all the other Eastern girls are treated by Eastern guys and that's why they want to be with Western guys because they prefer being treated the Western way vs the Eastern way, but because they were raised the Eastern way they behave in the manner that a Western guy would like in an Eastern woman, while at the same time she gets the kind of Western guy she's been wanting for a while. I don't really know much about Chinese women, but I think that what I said follows pretty strongly with Japanese, Koreans, and Philippians. That's probably why these guys want Eastern raised women.

You say you want some of that yellow fever epidemic, so, I have to ask. Why do you want a white guy vs a Chinese man?

For me, I think a few things that draw me towards Asian women (physically Asian not necessarily Asians that were born in raised in Asia) is the skin tone (which is definitely not yellow, but it's like a good mixture between white and latina) they are fun size (I'm short at 5'8 and most Asian women tend to be much smaller than I am. So, that's attractive) I couldn't care less if she was raised in the East or the West as long as I find her personality and her looks attractive.

• and let me tell ya, Asians have a lot of hot girls. I would say Asians, Whites, Latinas, Desi's, and Blacks would be the order that I find most attractive when it comes to the percentage of girls that are hot vs the girls of said race that aren't hot.

• "These Western guys want an Eastern girl because of how the majority of them are personality wise, but the Eastern girls that tend to want to be with Western guys don't want to be treated like all the other Eastern girls are treated by Eastern guys and that's why they want to be with Western guys because they prefer being treated the Western way vs the Eastern way"

OMG I love you. You have great insight. What you said is absolutely true.

• Agreed w daph

• I haven't really noticed that in real life. No offense, but Asian girls have no boobs, no ass, no long legs - nothing that makes a woman sexy. There's nothing as hot as a tall, small waist-wide hips girl with long legs and her own personality - not some submissive obedient robot. However, nice facial features of Asian girls are a plus, and some Asians look cute and exotic so you've got that going for you.

• we may be rare but some Asians have round bubble butts. a lot of men really like that in western countries i know. i would like to shrink mine.

• -> Because white women as a group are not very interested in gentle, experienced, well educated but not very athletic men. They go after bad boys, guys with big muscles, guys who are loud and outgoing.

-> Because most Asian women are pretty petite compared to north American women. North america is in a fat epidemic. Any thin woman who also takes care of themselves is better looking then the average north American woman. Short is not viewed as a negative for women in north america. 'Thin and short' is many men's ideal body type here. I realize its common in asia, but its rare in north america. Note that women do not consider short and thin ideal in men, which is likely one reason white male - Asian female is much more common then the reverse.

-> white men who are prepared to play the traditional provider role find plenty of women who expect it of them here, but few women who appreciate it.

While I'm sure there are guys who view Asian women as 'obedient and subservient', the men I know who've dated them never expressed that. But they tended to be more quiet introverted guys themselves, who preferred similarly quiet and introverted women.

What Girls Said 8

• You just answered your own question "since the chinese girl is drama free and has an excellent tempermant."

As for my answer Why Not?

If you really want an answer see for yourself I believe you did say you were Asian...

• You just described it. I'm generalizing quite a bit here, but these are "real" assumptions about Asian women. Drama-free, excellent temperament... obedient, subservient, submissive, quiet, docile, calming. Typically petite, gorgeous skin and hair. I gave you like 9485035894 reasons.

• stay for the rest of their lives? excellent temperment? the majority of interracial
    marriages i've seen don't last longer than same race ones because of ”differences”. i wouldn't say most or even many Asian women have an excellent
    temperment. that would include my mother and even myself although i am eurasian.

• if you grew up with the same people all your life and see all the drama it came with, you kinda get sick of it. you want to try something different.

• I wouldn't want to take advantage of the yellow fever and i really hope the feverish would be gone so that I can see clearly or have much easier time to know who is really geninue towards me as a person and not based on my skin colour.

• yes my preference is initially causcian guys but now i am willing to see compatibility instead of just race. i think some gagers had made some right comments in the past.
      hahahahah
      thank you fish burger but not because of your comments

• Suuuure. I'm not here for the credit, I'm here to help people. Such as yourself. So I appreciate you saying that much. :-)

Mrs. Kangaru.

• no problem ^ ^
      i am miss not mrs

• No idea...im Indian and white and i dated a guy for two years who hoarded Asian p*rn and cheated on me with Asian prostitutes in Korea. Who knows. Kinda infuriated me

• Does Asians include South Asians? (: I've dated white boys before haha

• Are you serious? I'm Asian and I hate those stereotypes. Would you encourage it?
    Those guys often have nothing to offer and think Asian women are easier. Maybe I'm biased because my country has more issues with sex tourism, but it's a sterotype that is not a good thing

• Thai or Filipino?

• @cheeseburgers I'm not living in america and as I said my husband is half maori

If Asian women go for a certain race, it's most often not about the actual race , it's about money and visa. And yes I agree that is wrong, but many do it because they have no other options
      So yes as with every prostitution, the fault lies with men who make it strive. Some of those women have families, who without the support could not survive, so you do what you have to, I would too. The men who accept are douche bags who take advantage of their situation which is disgusting. It's so wrong on so many levels that I don't even know how you can argue with that?

That being said, that does not a apply to me. I hate how you assume that we're all the same. Aside from sex tourism there is a whole different culture and those women do not in particular seek out white men. That is not to say that you wouldn't be with one if you met one you like.

And no not all men are like I said above. As I said I made my

• husband run circles when we first met, because I was subconsciously punishing for something that was not his fault. He never took advantage of the situation of some women, he never traveld anywhere just for sex, he didn't anything I saw growing up and it was wrong to judge him for it, I had to grow to realise that, because I grew up hating white men and everyone that remotely looks like it.
      What I saw growing up was an adequate a sample of a race though. There's a certain kind of men that come there and yes they're disgusting and yes they're terrible people, I stand by that