What do European women think of American men?

My university is having foreign exchange students visit from Ukraine for the summer and one of the girls I started talking to is super cute. Would most European women go out with an American man?

Most Helpful Girl

• They will be missing home and vulnerable. You're already on the right track by talking but you can show them everything. Go for it, be charming, how could they not?

What Girls Said 4

• Probably. You're gorgeous!

• Thank you!

• By the way your eyes for beautiful.

• Yeahhhh that's not a picture of me. It's a supermodel. I don't post pics of myself on the internet hahah especially on this site. I'm gonna change the pic though because everyone thinks it's me and it's sort of awkward.
      Thanks though lol :p

• We don't think about race, personally I don't. I look at the personality. If he is fun to go , that is ok.

• I am assuming yes and Ukrainian women are stunning!!

• Yeah I would go out with an American guy, if he's very nice ofcourse ;)

What Guys Said 3

• Bro. Home turf advantage. Easy win.

• mmmm...you are all whites in the end. Lol

• they think of us as meat heads like jersey shore types and guess what its true. yeah buddy.

• Not where I live they aren't. Those douche bags have such a huge ego, they couldn't shove it up their huge pussies if they had room for a sawmill. Always have something to prove cuz they know how big of losers they are and are afraid someone will find out.