If you have "high standards," how would you feel if this happened to you?

Let's say you have "high standards" and were dating someone and you decided that they were totally up to your standards and you were having a great time. But then at the end of a date, the person told you that you didn't measure up to his/her standards and was no longer interested. How would you feel?

Most Helpful Girl

• sad and disappointed but i would move on

What Girls Said 4

• That would suck. It'd probably sting for quite awhile. I'd appreciate the honesty, though.

• man! That would be very disappointing

• I'd tell them they don't have standard to be denying me

• This question is a contradiction, you were treated the same way you would treat someone who wasn't up to YOUR standards. Sorry it didn't work out but sometimes a taste of your own medicine comes along.

What Guys Said 4

• It wouldn't shock me at all, I believe I date well out of my 'league' so for a girl I like to not be into me? I actually expect that from the start and never really become confident about myself.

• That's fair. Meh. Next.

• I'd shrug with a nervous smile.

• Telling someone you don't measure up to their standards is a really rude way to say it. Other than that, it wouldn't be the end of the world. Sometimes the other person just isn't going to be into you. It happens.