Would you like it if I asked you out?

You give your number to a girl but it doesn't really go anywhere. If she texts you and casually asks you to lunch or a movie is that weird? Or how would you take that? Assuming at one point you found said girl attractive.
Basically do you like when girls ask you out?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's a good idea if you get shot down don't be discouraged.

What Guys Said 9

• There is nothing wrong with it. I've been asked out before and was flattered. So do it, if it doesn't work out it doesn't work out. If he says no well such is life.

• Yeah, I like it when girls do that. It's cool. I admire the girl taking the initiative.

• Um... generally i want hard to get girls but she must be really BEAUTIFUL if she did that because she's being a bit manly right about now...

• That would be awesome!

• It all depends on the girl. Yeah I would like that if she was really attractive

• I wouldn't find it weird, probably I'd say yes and then go from there.

• I have no problem with it. I'd rather be the one to ask, but some guys are a bit slow making the move, huh

• I'd love that

• No it's not weird at all.

What Girls Said 1

• i believe most guys would love to see something new for a change