From what you own
What you have
What you are
What you intend to do
What your vision is
Do you really believe you would be a good spouse?
I think that depends on:
Your level of communication
Your ability to make decisions
Your level of trust or faithfulness
Your level of effort you are willing to put into the relationship
*Your actions to show your love and care*
Your endurance to keep going or be strong together regardless.
There are many more. I have allowed anonymous answers.
- Yes I believe i would be a good spouse. I know both my flaws and positive sides. I know the true meaning of love and I'm very firm on all the pointers.82% (18)83% (5)82% (23)Vote
- No, I'd be a liability instead of an asset. (Explain why if you can)5% (1)17% (1)7% (2)Vote
- I don't know/I hope so/I think I have areas I can improve.5% (1)0% (0)4% (1)Vote
- I have done mistakes but I am learning from them. I am trying my best to be.5% (1)0% (0)4% (1)Vote
- Gotta catch em' All !3% (1)0% (0)3% (1)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
I picked option A.
I can get a little too intense at times. My husband will have to deal with all my annoying qualities, insecurities, etc. But I have a lot to offer. I'm a good person and am very lovable x3
I can communicate
Not so good with decision making. I'm very indecisive.
I'm extremely faithful. I have some trust issues though
I'll give it my all to make him feel happy and loved.1