Do you think you would be a good boyfriend/girlfriend , husband/wife? Why?

From what you own
What you have
What you are

What you intend to do
What your vision is

----

Do you really believe you would be a good spouse?

I think that depends on:
Your level of communication
Your ability to make decisions
Your level of trust or faithfulness
Your level of effort you are willing to put into the relationship

*Your actions to show your love and care*
Your temperament
Your endurance to keep going or be strong together regardless.

----

There are many more. I have allowed anonymous answers.

• Yes I believe i would be a good spouse. I know both my flaws and positive sides. I know the true meaning of love and I'm very firm on all the pointers.
  • No, I'd be a liability instead of an asset. (Explain why if you can)
  • I don't know/I hope so/I think I have areas I can improve.
  • I have done mistakes but I am learning from them. I am trying my best to be.
  • Gotta catch em' All !

Most Helpful Girl

• I picked option A.
    I can get a little too intense at times. My husband will have to deal with all my annoying qualities, insecurities, etc. But I have a lot to offer. I'm a good person and am very lovable x3

I can communicate
    Not so good with decision making. I'm very indecisive.
    I'm extremely faithful. I have some trust issues though
    I'll give it my all to make him feel happy and loved.

• Most helpful because you know yourself well.
      you acknowledge a lot of your flaws, also meaning you know areas to improve and because of that you're also very confident in what your strong points are. apparently they are some of the most important. like you know the importance of communicating, you know you are a lovable person and you know you have a lot to offer.

sometimes you have trust issues? well when you are very faithful you don't want your guy to have a hint of even thinking of messing around, perhaps thats why.

just hope you understand, to not be mad at him if he looks at other women's breast. it is a natural thing and it's not cheating.
      it is only cheating if he starts lusting, thoughts in his mind and he wants to touch another woman.

• Thank you for MH and for that response :)
      And haha it is actually a little issue in my current relationship. I can get insecure if there are a pair of boobs on a certain movie that we might me watching or something like that. I do realize its natural to look. Ha even I look! I can't help but to get a little jealous, but its something that im working on. Luckily for me he and I are very morally compatible. We're both extremely faithful and only have eyes for each other

What Girls Said 10

• I like to think so, but the true test will be when I'm in one of those roles and I get to see if I'm good at it or not. At the present moment I have a lot of stuff to work through, so I'm not so sure.
    But, I hope I would be.

• Nope. I am the most inconsistent person to have graced this miserable planet.

• I think I'm a great girlfriend. I communicate and give him lots of affection. I'd never betray his trust and I trust him as well. I'm not bitchy and I've got a good sense of humor. :)

• I was both, and good, but if you ask him; he might disagree.

• i strive to be. i definitely have my share of shortcomings though.

• I think I would make a really good spouse, but I don't think I'm ready to settle down now. I'm still young and have a lot to learn and experience.

• I think I make a good girlfriend or a spouse.

• I'm nowhere near setting down but yeah I think I would be a good spouse.

• Marriage can wait, I wanna life my life first!●●●●●

• I think so. I mean..there's always room for improvement, but I think it's hard to meet a girl as loyal and honest as I am.

What Guys Said 7

• I am sure I'd be a good husband. I got a late start on this whole dating thing but I've been with the first girl I ever dated for almost 2 years now. I think I'm good to her and I don't see why it would change with her or someone else if that were to happen for some reason.

• I would because i would give her all the attention in the world when I'm with her and I would always make sure she is comfortable and feeling happy.

I wouldn't cheat. I wouldn't do anything to hurt her. I would listen to her unlike a lot of arrogant guys.

I would also take her out places all the time. If she can't make a decision on where to go its fine by me, I'll find somewhere that she likes

• Yes as for why well I was raised to do just that be a good father and husband.

• I would be the perfect husband, at age 35.

• Not at the moment, I like my freedom too much. I would make a good cuddlebuddy though

• Vote for A and im 91 % sure. Look at my AVI as my proof.

• I think I'd be great except for the fact that I don't want sex and girls do.. But I'm willing to have sex anyway to keep her happy