Men: Describe your perfect date?

Like what would it be like? what would happen in it?

Like whats your idea of a great first date?
like what your ideaa of a perfect date?

Like if a girl had to do all the plans etc, what date would you want?

Most Helpful Guy

• my Fantasy first date would be...
    She would show up. She would think I was very attractive and would keep commenting on it. She would grab my hand and hold it as much as possible. she would do most of the talking and tell me all about herself. she would ask me about what she wants to know but mostly talk about herself. She would smile a lot and have a lot of eye contact. at the end of the night she would seem very eager to have our next date and ask me out and pick the location. In a fantasy I would get a kiss or two goodbye at the end of the date.

I guess if it was the perfect date I would get a blow job at the end.

What Guys Said 6

• I'll assume you mean first date. First date as in, we've never gone out before, and we barely know each other before the first date.

Then, the perfect first date would be one where we have dinner, walk together, head to a dessert shop, eat and chat there. Basically, lots of talking, so I know your personality, what motivates you, and whether we're compatible.

• One where she has read a book more intellectually challenging than the Twilight series or Harry Potter.

• It's spring and breezy. We're in a cabin near a lake. We get pizza and Sunkist oranges flown in fresh by helicopter. We spend all day in bed...

• All my perfect dates had a blowjob in it sooooooooooooooooo

• For a FIRST date?
    Just a nice dinner where I could get to know who she is.

• sex. . . . .

What Girls Said 0