Girls would u date a guy who is good looking but?

if he gets bullied by other guys? like they call him names like sissy, gay, small meat etc. say he is a gentleman and doesn't talk too much and he respects woman. would u date him or even hangout with him? would u get embarrassed to hangout or even talk to him?

Most Helpful Girl

• Definitely no i won't date a guy like this maybe because i like bad boys i found them attractive.

What Girls Said 12

• Yes, but why the hell are people treating him that way? This would make me very upset. And I'd want to punch the bad guys ><

• I would be friends with him and try and get my other male friends to stop the ones who bully him. I had an ex bf who was just the same. :

i had to stand up for him like a body guard n honestly it was really embarassing...

• Ur a brave soul, u have my respect and honors =)
      Ur truly an angel

• do the guys call him chakka or hizra?

• Hahaha... Wow you're Indian :D
      Nii yaar boys used to call him nafunsak xD
      Vo banda bass apni choad dikhata tha. Actual m uske bass ki kuch na thi...
      Ek number ka chu tha. :P

• Yes, I don't base my attraction for someone on other peoples opinions of them. And no I would not be embarrassed to hangout with them. If this is you don't base your self worth or attractiveness on other peoples opinions of you. Keep you head up and don't stoop to their leave...don't give them power over you...take it back...chin up and leave them in the dust.

• ha ha it's not me. guys know my temper n how far I can go. but I have seen a guy who is really good looking but gets name calls like sissy, gay etc. May be because of these name calling he lacks confidence n doesn't even look straight in others eyes. I feel pity for him.

• not date him but will be friends with him

• What bullies say is irrelevant to me. I would date him only if I liked his personality. Since I don't know what it is like, I can't answer whether I would date him.

• Not if he doesn't stand up for himself. If the teasing is in jest that's another matter, but if guys were really being assholes and he didn't say anything I'd think he lacks confidence.

• I can't date someone that does not defend themselves.

• Sounds all right, I don't see any problem. I would date.

• If I liked him yes. I had a bestfriend that was bullied like that. I was never embarssed by him

• Depends are these things true? I wouldn't want to date a "sissy" haha. But if those things are untrue and he's just being unfairly picked on then whatever I wouldn't care.

• By what you describe it sounds like he's the total package. Yes I would date him.

• if he stand up for himself, i would date him

What Guys Said 2

• How old is this guy? I am guessing he is getting bullied at work. With you being in the age range of 25 to 29 I am guessing your not interested in a kid in high school. Regardless, he doesn't have to come down to their level of intelligence (Ei name calling, childish antics, sarcasm etc.) to stand up for himself. He might be going down other avenues to rectify the issue. If he is confident and a good guy then why not see where things can go

• Why would a girl want to date a wimp?