Texting her and then she doesn't respond?

I have been texting this girl that I'm interested in. We met up on Sunday for coffee, we both live in the same town and go to the same college. The semester is finally over, as we left I said we should hang out over the summer. She said yeah. So I was texting her later that night and I sent the last message and she hasn't responded yet. Normally she responds with in a couple of hours. We did talk yesterday and I was thinking of texting her some time tomorrow. What do you guys think? If she wasn't interested in me for some reason then she wouldn't of met me for coffee right?

Most Helpful Guy

• maybe she's busy. it's way to early to make any decisions about what she is feeling because she hasn't responded yet. try not to read too much too quickly based on little evidence and just to over analyze.

give her a more time. she could be busy, lost phone, phone died, etc.

• she had finals, she's traveling, and perhaps reconnected with family and friends. it stinks you haven't heard but be a little patient

What Girls Said 3

• she is maybe out of country for a mini vacation with her family and her phone doesn't work overseas. happens to me all the time with my phone when I travel.

She is interested in you, she told you yeah that you guys can hang out. So just keep it cool and don't freak out. if you don't hear from her in 2 weeks time just simply give her a call. take charge

• Busy or not interested pick one :》

• If I'm interested you'll get a response almost immediately. Sorry bro, she doesn't want the D.

• Normally she responds almost immediately. We did have finals yesterday and she is coming back home today so...

What Guys Said 3

• This happens to me a lot usually the girl reads the message and forgets and never replies.

Or its her way of saying stop texting me not interested.

It's just strange why women play these games just say your not interested why play these guessing games

• Trust me. Jus ask her once whatup with u didn't get a chance reply. In a non needy way. If she says some bs stody jus moveon... she ain't into u. Dont give tine for games

• Text her more, send dick pics to motivate her to respond.