If a woman views my online dating profile does that mean she thought I was good looking?

Most Helpful Girl

• Probably. Or she couldn't tell by the thumbnail and wanted to make sure and see the full sized picture.

What Girls Said 3

• No. It means she wanted to see bigger pictures of you so she could decide if you're hot or not.

• Thanks for your response

• Just viewing it? Not necessarily.

• I wouldn't click on a woman's profile if I wasn't attracted

• She could have done it because she was curious about your profile or see the pic bigger.

• Good point

• I don't think you can tell why a person looks at your profile. My friends and I once went through a bunch just to see who we each thought was attractive. Being that we each have different tastes we clicked on numerous profiles.

What Guys Said 2

• She thought he MAY be good looking and wanted a closer look or to learn a bit more about him via his profile.

• With the way those thumbnails are she may have just wanted to see a full sized photo. Especially if she didn't message

• It's been my experience that most women don't make the first move, just like in person.. but when I message them after they viewed my profile they message back. .

• That's kind of how online dating is. I found my GF online and I probably got no response from 75% of the girls I messaged

• 75 percent, that's not bad man.. congrats on finding your gf