why does this happen? Does he even like me?

Me and this guy we have been talking for two weeks. We've made it clear that we like each other and decided not to talk to anyone else. So we are sort of dAting... I guess.. He's taking me on a mini roadtrip got us a hotel for Memorial Day weekend. Bought my mom flowers for Mother's Day!! Today I wasn't feeling well so he swinged by and brought me medicine. He's a perfect guy.. I can sAy. But.. Every week one of the days he goes missing at night... Like no text or no call. He reads my text and dosnt answer.. Why is that? Does he even like me? Is he just trying to be nice? Does he have someone else? Or just busy? But why reaD my text and not answer. I mean if you like me.. At leAst isn't there a thought of me before you go to bed? I don't get it boys...

Most Helpful Girl

• You begin by saying you've been talking for 2 weeks, but then everything else sounds like you've been dating at least for months?
    "Every week one of the days he goes missing at night..." Does that make twice then? I'm the one who doesn't understand...

What Guys Said 3

• You're right he does sound like a great guy. I agree a quick text before he goes to bed. Should not be a big deal
    Unfortunately what you really want an answer to. No-one here can do. You have to talk to him.

• Sort of dating, you guess... for two weeks... and already you're freaking out if he takes one day off. That's two days in two weeks.

Calm the fuck down lady, or he'll run for the hills.

• you need to calm down its just one night. you're coming across as clingy

What Girls Said 4

• Ugh some guys (if not most) are bad at texting and this seems to be the norm. He's probably just occupied and doesn't even think of how you're feeling or interpreting it. Some guys can also be selfish when it comes to things like this cause they don't realize how much emphasis we ladies place on it. My advice is take real life for what it is and don't let texting be your downfall. I'm sure he likes you and judge him by what he does in real life and how he acts around you in real life. He could also very well just be busy and physically not have time to reply. If you really want this to change then talk to him about it in real life and see what he says. But don't get your hopes up because as I said, guys and texting don't seem to gel together and there's always confusion.

• Im very good with texting to my SO but u have a point. However asker did mentioned no text or call that means he does text on other days.

Just check if sometime he is fully occupied and can't do anything else.
      But if you truly truly know he reads ur text without reply is fishy when he usually does

• Yeah I noticed that too. All I can think of is that in that specific instance he was occupied. They only been talking for 2 weeks so it's not a long time.

• *danger* *danger*

Stage 6 Clinger detected

Seriously tho.. if you handles this the way you come off here..

You will drive him away.

• yes he likes you

• werewolf

*ahem**

*OMG they are real

• haha yeah, he locked himself up somewhere without cellphone signal ;) You better be aware of the werewolves. MHUHAHAHAHA