Girls: Do you agree that a girl like this is not worth dating?

Pros:
She is really friendly
She is very social
She is very outgoing

Cons:
-She does drugs
-She occasionally smokes
-She drinks and gets drunk frequently
-She has had sex with a lot of guys
-She likes bad boys and thinks that guys are more fun when intoxicated
-She thinks all nice guys finish last
-She has made out with another girl while drunk
-She will reject a guy because he is a virgin and she doesn't like dating virgins

I dont think she is worth dating, do you?

• Not worth dating
  • Worth dating

Most Helpful Girl

• Not the type I would date.

What Girls Said 16

• If I find I can reel off a load of negative things about someone and therefore, a lot more reasons to not date somebody, then that should be a good indicator of whether or not I deem them good boyfriend material :)

In all honesty, if this was reversed and we were talking about a guy, I wouldn't have a whole in common with them so wouldn't date them.

• It doesn't mean she's not worth dating. It just means certain guys will like her and others won't

• Cons should not outweigh the pros... Just sayin'! I say keep her in the friend zone since she sounds fun.

• If I were a guy, I wouldn't even want to touch her. She seems like the party girl type that becomes trailor trash a few years later.

• This chick will date you then likely get busy with someone else behind your back because she'll need to fuel feeling validated.

• I agree, on to the next one homie :D

• She dosen't even sound like the type that likes to date.

• Drugs are a deal killer for me.

• Also your 3 pros can basically be lumped into 1. So you really only have 1 pro.

• Mean girl :) I could be bfff with her mom

• If she's very friendly and very outgoing, I don't understand what the problem is there. The excessive drinking is a big turn-off though. Most people think anyone in the room is much more attractive than they really are when they are very intoxicated.
    It's all about trust and how much do you like her?
    Some people are more sexually active than others or not at all-but some people do grow out of the "I want to have sex again" and go out and have sex again phase when they're in their mid-to-late-twenties I think.
    If you really care for this person and really trust the person, then give her a chance. No one is perfect, but if you think the person is too much unlike you (your lifestyle, hobbies, religion perhaps, etc.) or you disagree with her choices more often than not or feel that the person is not ready for a serious relationship, you should not date the person.

• Yeah..she doesn't sound like a winner.

• For all you know this girl had many miscarriage as well

• If I was a guy I would never date woman like that and if you put the same traits on a guy I would never date a guy like that.
    Sounds to irresponsible, immature and selfish to bring anything to a romantic relationship or really ANY relationship to be honest.

• Most girls I know who are like this just cause trouble and drama. I'd say move on to the next one, but I don't personally know her so I can't really judge. Your call. Drugs and sleeping around... She doesn't sound healthy to me

• Dont be so fucking judgmental - if she's nice an friendly, she's worthy of being dateable? You have your own shit as well that people just dont know about? she's at least honest

• I don't think she's worth dating because she takes drugs and isn't safe with her body (stds, drugs, drink, hanging around drunk people who probably do the same)

What Guys Said 4

• Maybe with daily STD tests...

• She might be worth dating if you're like her...

But you don't sound like you are like her, and chances are 90% of guys aren't like her.

• She's my type of woman: Extremely unhealthy and disinteresting to boot.

• The she "Does drugs" definitely not dating material.