Which guy should I pick to go out with? I've been asked out by both of them?

One is a 21 years old classmate (law student) and the other is a 25 years old lawyer? Both are good looking, have a good sense of humor? I don't want to date both at the same time. The classmate is fun but immature whereas the other guy is mature and charming?

Most Helpful Girl

• I've seen the coin technique used by a friend of mine to choose what University to go to lol. And when it landed on let's say "University X" she was disappointed so she realised she wanted to go to Y. But this joke aside, I don't think we can really dictate how you should feel or who you should choose, because if you make the wrong choice, you will feel bad and also think you shouldn't have listened to us. For example, I would choose the charming , mature (not old, mature) guy but I still love if a guy is playful at times (mature doesn't necessarily means the best everytime), we all have different opinions.It really depends on you and your plans if you still wanna have fun, or maybe get into something more serious. You should choose also the one you have most in common with.

What Guys Said 4

• One is immature and one is charming? Unless you like immature then it looks like you've made your choice

• but the mature one be a little boring, like he says all this stuff that I don't really get at times

• can be*

• Are you looking to settle down or have fun?

• Go for the classmate! Immaturity is a virtue that you two will share being the same age, and it won't last forever. Embrace immaturity while you can, its a great trait.

• The one you think you have most in common with of course.

• Who do u like?

What Girls Said 2

• seems like you already chose...
    who wants an immature little snot.
    go for the man who sounds like he knows what he wants and is beginning his life already

• I like mature and charming.