Its been more than a year now I cannot forget my crush!:(?

I have known this guy for almost 8 years and we see each other at community parties and stuff which is like 2-3 times a year. I am not sure if he ever noticed me or not. So last year I played a stupid prank on him using a fake name and number and talked to him on texting and then later he added me on fb and said I am too young for him. he's 28 and I am 24. Yes not much difference but what i pulled I came out very childish! :( So later after two months I messaged him and apologized and said we should start fresh and meet up. He said no and rejected me without meeting me. After that he offered me friendship and never talked since then. So I deleted him off my fb and since then I cannot forget him or move on..what do i do to get him? I really really like him a lot!!!:( Should I re-add him on fb? I dont wanna look desperate. He has a wrong impression of me:(

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 1

• He clearly isn't interested, get over it.

What Girls Said 2

• What is done is done, I doubt he will accept your friendreguest , but what you did also was wrong and take no for no

You sound desperate. (IM SORRY BUT IT IS TRUE)

• I kinda am desperate for him:( hence i pulled all that stupid shit coz i didn't know how to go about it:(!!! i feel so stupid seriously! one guy that i really really like i blew my chances with him and now i can't even have him:( god i just wish of some miracle! you know often girls want to change guys and stuff but with this guy i do not want to change anything in him he's just too perfect for me!!:( gosh this is so hard!

• Just move forward. Find someone new to crush on ;)