What race are you attracted to most? Please Mention your own!?

I'm just curious, I want to know how both guys and girls feel about this.

• White
  • Black
  • Hispanic
  • Asian
  • It doesn't matter

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 17

• Whoever is meanest.

• White/Native American.
    I'm mostly attracted to Asian men, but I've also found myself attracted to all other ethnicities, too. :)

• I'm a human and I Love cute human guys; especially in unique attire

• men are sexy as a whole
    doesn't matter to me the race

• i'm Asian and caucasian. Asian boys.
    open to other races and some seem to like me but i haven't found myself drawn to them.

• Doesn't matter as long as they're faithful.

• I'm Caucasian and don't have a preference per say, but have found I have dated more guys that are 50 percent (roughly) Italian or Hispanic.

• Middle Eastern guys are so sexy but race doesn't matter to me.

• I'm Hispanic and I'm mostly attracted to Asians

• i don't care about race but in terms of attractiveness, so far, the guys i mostly find attractive are Asians specifically Asian guys who have chinky eyes, tall and fit. i'm Asian though living in Asia so i'm not really expose to other races.

• I'm black. I'm most often attracted to White and Asian guys.

• I'm Hispanic attracted to whatever :D

• I have to go with South Asians!

• I'm white and I like white guys

• I'm white but attracted to caribbean men...but I've dated white men too.

• Well, I'm black. I'm attracted to black and Latino guys, but I have to say that I'm mostly attracted to white guys.

• every guy I've ever liked has been a different race than me

What Guys Said 15

• Voted E. Meant it. Not because I'm fantastically open minded but because I really can't pick. Brunettes!

I'm white.

• It truly doesn't matter to me. I do tend to notice girls outside of my race more though. Take that however you want.

• I'm black and mostly attracted to black, but race doesn't matter to me at all. I have liked females from many races.

• Well, there's attractive girls of every race. So I don't think of it as attractiveness that makes me attracted to certain races. I usually find my attractiveness to races based on things they have most in common with me.

Since I'm white as sourcream, obviously I find white women to be attractive. They also tend to share the most in common with me, too.
    But I'm also attracted to mulatto women and do find some good apples in the Latina and black category, too.

Sadly, very few girls of other races share much, if anything, in common with me. Not even that many white girls share much in common with me. I'm kind of an odd one out.

In terms of looks, I'd have to say a girl like Tia Valentine (search her) is great. At least from my perspective.

• It doesn't matter to me as long as she's cool and funny.

• White and im white.

• It doesn't matter!

• doesn't matter as long as they're lightskin x)

• I tend to be attracted to white girls but I've been attracted to most races.

• White girls. I'm Hispanic.

• White and white.

• White teens in Keds. :)

• I'm white and I'm attracted to white girls the most but I like most races too.

• Human and I happen to be human too. I really think that asking this question only once a day is way too little.