"Good guys/girls are hard to come by." What is the biggest obstacle you have with meeting a good guy/girl? What makes one good?

Self-explanatory really. What is your biggest road block to encountering one. Bad dates? Not finding dates? Not meeting people? What?

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmmmm I would say my own personal blocks such as I'm not looking at that moment (I've meant sooooo many amazing guys when I just wasn't in the right dating mindset including my current fellow whom I luckily found to have patience as one of his awesome qualities), sometimes there just isn't any chemistry, sometimes I'm so desperate to keep them in my life I friend zone them so I won't loose them, and then of course there is that bloody girlfriend they already have!!!

So basically it's all me and my problems that block me or that bitch in the red dress that stole my future husband that I just met 15 minutes ago ;)

What Girls Said 4

• guys that are nice, good to you and others in the world, they dont lie or cheat. They dont play games, they have a great sense of humor and you two have a lot in common.

• A guy that is nice sweet to you and others can get along with your family
    Well treat me right well be there for me as a sense of humor and cares about me and my feelings can make me smile to forget my problems

• Being ugly

• I've been in a relationship for a year now. I think good girls and guys are so easy to come along. You just have to keep your eyes open. Everyone is a possibility.I think that the hardest pat about being in a relationship is finding someone that is equally as into you as you are into them. A good guy is one that has similarities with you, but you are not identical so therefore you can experience the things that the other enjoys. A good guy is one that doesn't just want to sex; he will actually listen to what you have to say. He should make you laugh when you're having a bad day< I didn't mean to make that rhyme. He will do anything he can to keep you happy.

What Guys Said 1

• I'm surrounded by shallow people, both male and female. They date for all of the WRONG reasons. :P