What attracts you to Boys/Girls?

I mean when you first see someone without knowing any thing about them. Do you go by:

Looks: Their physical appearance.

Interests: You can tell that something that they like is what you like.

Their Friends: Who they are around.

Wealth: Whether they look like they have a lot of money. This could also be shown by their clothes.

• Looks
    38% (5)71% (5)50% (10)Vote
  • Interests
    46% (6)14% (1)35% (7)Vote
  • Their Friends
    16% (2)0% (0)10% (2)Vote
  • Wealth
    0% (0)15% (1)5% (1)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
5|5

Most Helpful Girl

• Common interest :) i like anyone who leads an interesting conversation :)

0|1
    0|0
    • You are a genius! :) common interests ensure that the person you're interested in will never get boring. looks fade, and wealth and money don't bring happiness. Friends can show what someone is like, but that's not always true!

• :) Thank you~~!

What Girls Said 4

• Nothing really attracts me off the bat when I see a guy. I honestly think all guys are really good looking, and I don't care how much money you have. I have plenty. I don't care who you are friends with; you can always be friends with me. I'm really bad at guessing interests. For me I really just have to be friends with a guy and like his personality to start to actually be attracted to him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks at first. But if his personality sucks after getting to know him, I won't pursue any further.

1|0
    0|0
  • Looks attract my attention, personality the can either help or completely ruin it

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks and their persoballity is important but their friends generally show what a guy is like when he's alone with them.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Anybody who gives off these vibes:

I like confident and independent women who are not full of themselves. They don't necessarily need a man in their lives, but want one because they're not ultra feminists who believe that men are meaningless, unnecessary, or just obsessed with sports. Basically a girl with good perspective on life.

I don't have any perfect body type that I prefer. As long as she's not very short or very tall, and everything's proportional. Her height and weight create a normal BMI score and her breasts fit her body.

I usually am more attracted to white girls. Someone who has good financial sense and knows how to keep what they earn. I don't care what their profession is. If you're mature and carry yourself with confidence and poise, I don't care your education level. Don't care what your sexual history is. Could have been with 100+ men or a virgin, as long as you're loyal to me. (As long as you love to make love!) Hopefully someone within my age range. 21 +/- 4 years

0|0
    0|0
  • Wealth. I want a stupidly rich gf. Why not.

0|0
    1|0
  • Looks initially attract me. Then it's personality/interests which take over.

0|0
    0|0
  • Look at your profile picture, you have answeredyour own question.

0|0
    0|0
  • A big phat juicy ass

0|0
    0|0