We've been talking, We meet on Meetme, We've been best friends, I REALLY like him, I defintley see forever. But i can't do long distance?

He is a dream boyfriend, I am in south Carolina, & He's in yemmesse. he's 3 hours here. I have a feeling long distance never works, I can never see him. What should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly, in the big scheme of things three hours is NOT far. There are busses, trains, taxis, etc that can get you where you need to go if you don't have a car. When you both do get cars then the times where one doesn't drive out to the other then you can meet in the middle and go on some
    New adventures. Take the advantage of your desperation because seeing the same person day in and day out makes for a very repetitive relationship. (Besides marriage). Absence makes the heart grow fonder love and these guys telling you your "rate" and to find someone else new are the reason why long distance relationships tend to have a short shelf life because they selfishly interfere. If you really care for him and he you, then it'll work love. Three hours is only six Fresh Prince re-runs. Go get your man girl! XD

• Lmfao ! This is defintley the best, Thanks so much (:

• Don't mention it. (: I'm here to help however I can. As long as he treats you well and is good for you, don't give up. God bless. (:

What Guys Said 6

• see where it goes. Im on MeetMe myself, I met someone who is about 2 states away. Just keep on trying

• Skype and get a car surprise him once in while

• Find someone local. You can't have a hard time doing that.

• You are like a 9/10. Go outside and pick a guy lmao.

• Lmfao, what does that mean? & I did , I want himm ! But distancee!

• It means you are hot enough to get any guy. Stop wasting time creating unnecessary hassle for yourself by falling for online randoms.

• you see forever and you are under 18? find someone else...you will forget about him in 6 months...ur a 10/10

• People fall inlove with each other all the time under 18. My mom fell inlove with my dad at 14, There still together.. I REALLY like this dude though, & I want like my future husband to have the exact personality. I'm 16 btw. Lol

• you will date a bunch of other guys...when I was 16 i thought i was going to marry the first girl i was with because my parents did like yours met when they were young...but damn im so glad that never worked out

• I don't know if you could trust a guy at your age in a long distance relationship. 3 hours isn't much but most guys aren't mentally advanced enough at 16-20 to handle their own hormones. His personality may be amazing now but once you start dating things may change quite a bit and again... you'll have no idea whether he's cheating on you or not. I'm not saying its imposible to find true love at your age. But you're more likely to find it in person where you can more easily size a guy.

What Girls Said 3

• Long distance can work :) I was with my boyfriend for 6 months (granted I knew him before)
    Just be safe...and keep talking. If he's worth it, it can definitely happen:)

• Why can't you do long distance?

I was thinking about this earlier, actually, right. I feel like people who have a 'no LDR' rule miss out on a whole lot more by having the rule than what they'd miss out on if they were in a LDR, y'know?

• three hours isn't even that bad, though. I dated a girl who lived three hours away - by train - for about 2 years, & we visited each other pretty much once a month, sometimes more.

• What's LDR? and I can't never see, hug, kiss themm!

• long-distance relationship

I just TOLD you, I visited, irl, a partner who lived that far away regularly!!

• I think you should find someone by you