Why do so many non-white GaGers obsess over white people?

There are at least 4 questions a day asking if white people would date this or that race. Why do you think this is? Do you thing GaG is a good reflection of how it is in real life?

Most Helpful Guy

• Cause western culture has imperialized places and brainwashed people into thinking white is most attractive. In general the internet is a juvenile reflection of real life behavior

What Guys Said 7

• the power of western media is a terrifying thing

did you know you can show someone something shitty and if that's the only thing yo ushow them and you keep telling them its not shitty, eventually they'll come to think it's not shitty?

• Idk, maybe if they listened to this song they'd realize we aren't that great.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHYT3TzIrAM

• It's hard to understand someone of they're from a different culture than your own. I'm really attracted to asians, but I find it really difficult to talk to them. It's just a good place to get an opinion. Or they are trolls

• Cue the brown/yellow babies crying about the evil white oppressor.

last I checked Kobe Bryant didn't have any problem, losers. Maybe your problems are that you are really whiny little bitches who are scared to talk to a real girl off the internet?

• I guess people have a preference for white people?

• Because most people in NA are white. What else are you going to imprint on? Ducks?

• Opposites attract.

What Girls Said 3

• i have no idea. i think tans and darker people are HAWT!

• because they want white, and can't get them

• Because they see white as the superior race. They won't confess to it but they know its true.