Should I be worried that another girl is #3 on his best friend's snapchat list?

I've been talking to/seeing this guy since mid February. In the beginning it was every few days we would talk then it turned into daily snapchats and texting. He then started taking me on dates etc. Now we snapchat, text and have about 45 minutes phone conversations each night. Everything seems to be going really well. We even talk about our future wants such as a timeline of when to get married and about kids.

I just happened to noticed on his best friends on snapchat I am #1, his buddy is #2 then this other girl is #3. Should I be worried about this? I realize a guy can have girls that are just friends. I just don't know how to not be so paranoid. I refuse to let him know I'm even worried. He would probably think I was crazy if I did. Something as dumb as snapchat.

Most Helpful Guy

• I switch between my number 1 being my girlfriend and another girl, i dont constantly snapchat my girlfriend anymore. Dont be worried.

• Ok this makes me feel a little better. I just am concerned since we are just in the beginning of dating therefore I don't want to get "played". Sometimes I feel like I'm too smart for my own good and over think things way too much when it comes to the little things.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Within the last couple of sentences you use the words paranoid, crazy, and dumb all describing this situation. I think that pretty much sums it up. There is no need to be worried about something so trivial.

• I think the only reason I am so concerned is because it's in the beginning stages of dating someone. If I had been with him longer I would feel more secure. I don't know how to not let it worry me so much.

• Maybe you should just ask him who she is. Not in an accusing way, just in a casual "hey who's your friend" kind of way.

• I would do that but then I think that I also have other guys snapchatting me. It just happens that my girlfriends snap chat me more therefore the other guys don't make my list. Ugh this is so frustrating. I almost wish social media didn't exist. It makes the initial stages of dating so difficult.