Did he lie about getting me something?

We've been dating for about 7 months now. I'm his first girlfriend. He asked me "Question...do you want burger or hot dog?" Or I think he said "Do you like burger or hot dog?" I said burger and asked why. He told me he was going to bring me some for lunch. I was so excited lol. Now the next day, he texts me "I don't think I'm coming to school today, I have a cold...Sorry" I replied saying I hope he feels better and he replies back "Love you. <3" I'm really pissed off right now. I feel like he is avoiding me or avoiding something like getting me something...

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you are overreacting at this point. maybe he's sick or not but I think you jumping to conclusions either shows a severe lack of trust or real insecurities about relationships.

to me those two simple scenarios aren't enough to 1. be pissed and 2. start assuming things like he's avoiding you

unless... you have reason to believe that he's lying or being dishonest

What Guys Said 1

• Paranoia much?

What Girls Said 1

• This is very immature way of thinking, you're clearly thinking too much into this. He told you he has a cold...I'm sure when he gets better he'll bring you lunch...