Guys, would you date a girl who you thought a good friend was interested in?

I think guy really likes me. We had so much fun together

But he's all of a sudden standoffish when I showed some interest in him

Says he's "busy"

I don't know if it's because he thinks a really good friend of his, who introduced us in the first place, is interested in me.

Would you date a girl who you thought a good friend was interested in, even if you were interested in her?

Or is it possible he can have really good fun with a girl but not be interested an is just gently letting me down?

What Guys Said 2

• Well there's the unwritten rule among friends, you don't go after a girl your buddy is interested in. You actually should help him get the girl. When he's given up and you still want the girl then it's ok. Not everyone follows it of course and I have broken that rule a couple of times.

And yes it is very possible for a guy to have really good fun with a girl but not necessarily be romantically interested in the girl. I think you should just chill and just see how it goes. Who knows he might just be taking his time.

• Thanks for coming back to me

But what if it's apparent that I'm not interested in his buddy, but I'm clearly interested in HIM??

Also, what if I rejected his friend? Would he then think the 'right thing to do' by his friend would be to stay away from me?

• Depends how much you like the girl

What Girls Said 0