I'm a man. This question is for the women. Would you date me in this situation?

If you liked me and we started dating, would you continue if I told you have a clinical depression disorder, I have herpes and I have a premature ejaculation problem?

• Yes you would date me.
  • No you would not date me.

Most Helpful Girl

• Would you, date you?

• I guess because I know the other side of it and how it feels. Yes.

• Thanks for B.A. hope that helped.
      I hope things work out for ya, it could be much worse ya know, Let's be grateful it's not. There are understanding people left in the world. Just be willing to meet them half way! .

• Your welcome. It did help. That is right, it could be worst. Thanks for the advice.

What Girls Said 11

• No. Mainly because of #1 and #2. I know that some people who have herpes barely have any flare-ups and whatnot, so if properly managed, that isn't too horrible (but still worrisome). But #1 would be too much. I want to date someone emotionally stable since I know I need help with that lol.

• okay, thanks for the reply

• I wouldn't I don't want to catch herpes...

• okay, thanks for the reply

• The only reason I chose NO is because of the herpes - i don't mind depression since I also have depression and premature ejaculation is really jnot that bad - half of the guys I've dated had that problem :)

• okay, thanks for the reply

• I would never date anyone who had herpes or any other incurable std because I don't have any and wouldn't want to get them. Or even risk getting them.

• okay, thanks for the reply

• That is a negative

• Probably not

• okay, thanks for the reply

• No. I'm sorry. I can't with the herpes.

• okay, thanks for the reply

• We can be friends

• No I wouldn't. Way too much problems

• Well you can still have sex with herpes as long as you don't have any flare ups while trying to have sex. You can do it when you don't have an outbreak and it's easily managed. If you have oral herpes but not genital herpes, you should wait until your cold sores are gone before trying to make out. Everyone has depression so that can easily be overlooked. And you'd have to make up for it by performing oral or fingering the girl. But you can just start over again later. Premature ejaculation and depression kinda correlates due to anxiety. If you have high levels of anxiety, that can cause premature ejaculation.

But I'd date you as long as you have your herpes managed, taking your medication, wearing protection and not having sex during an outbreak. Also with premature ejaculation, I wouldn't mind. I'll just try to help you relax or something.

• Yes, I would

• okay, thanks for the reply

What Guys Said 4

• Good news, antidepressants help with premature ejaculation!

• All 3? Or just 1 of the 3?

• If I were female I would be put off from herpes alone unless they were someone very special. Isn't herpes incurable?

• Thanks for the reply. And yes it isn't curable.

• Mate with that premature ejaculation, I was in the same situation and it caused me depressions, plus I have lost a few of relationships because of that as well. Try google "xperform", this little spray Im using for almost a year is helping me a lot, and my girlfriend never found out :).

ENJOY!!!