Worst cocky guy you ever went on a date with?

I hear girls tend to be suckers for cocky guys as they are seen as confident at first. Looking to hear the worst story of having to date a cocky guy.

Most Helpful Girl

• This guy wanted to take me to the movies. When we arrived he did not consider what I wanted to watch and just picked his movie. I then offered to pay for my ticket and he quickly replied with an "okay, thats a good idea!". Before the movie started, he asked me what I like to do and I said "I like to go swimming" then he brought up all the sports he played for ten minutes straight. I was dying for the movie to start. Once it started, this guy kept on rubbing my thighs and attempting to do other things when I was trying to watch the movie. I did not know him that well, just an acquaintance. At the end he told me that we should go on another date some other time and then I said "okay". I never replied back to his texts or phone calls. He wasn't that cocky but I never really go on dates with cocky guys. However, I always give the benefit of the doubt :)

What Girls Said 4

• I've never gone on a date with a cocky guy. But I'm sure my time will come haha

• yudai, drummer of the kiddie...

• None! I don't like that type. But I've heard plenty of stories of the guy just going on and on about himself through the whole date.

• he talked about himself all throughout and we were at a movie theater and he's say stuff like "that guy is so weak, I'm stronger" even though the character was TOTALLY RIPPED

• So he was self absorbed and threatened by another fit guy?

• pretty much. cocky but not confident, he was cocky to feel better about himself

What Guys Said 3