Boyfriend lost to a girl on the wrestling team?

My boyfriend wrestled a girl yesterday in wrestling from another school, and she ended up winning. He said she got him with a cheap shot but the ref didn't see. Now all of his friends are making fun of him.

What can I do to make him more like a man after the the girl grabbing his junk?

Most Helpful Guy

• He's probably lying about her doing something dirty. Did anyone else see it? Somebody would have seen it.

Did he lose by points? If he lost by points she either

A) She really did score points against him.

or

B) She did her dirty trick several times and the ref didn't see it any of those times - highly unlikely.

The truth is that she was good enough to be on the wrestling team. She was good enough to beat the other guys at her school to make first string (or whatever). She was in the same weight class as your BF so she wasn't some little pixie of a girl. And she beat him fair and square.

What's her win/loss record? Is she beating other guys and the ref doesn't see her cheating then either? I very seriously doubt it.

He lost and he has to deal with it. Don't try to sugar coat it to make him feel better.

What Guys Said 7

• Ok now his probably lying because he lost to a girl, and he is feeling down cause people will see him a different way. But he keep telling people " no man she grabbed my ball man i lost focused" or nah man i let her won" people are going to make fun of him tell him to embrace that ass whipping, jokingly if he ever brings it up

• I think the girl won fair and square he is just a bad sport for losing against a girl , nothing you can do to make him more into a man, he needs to man up that's all.

• Oh my. She was more skilled so she won fair and square but I can see what this would do to his ego.

• Make him some food

• Who cares, I see males lose to females sometimes. Heck, Ronda Rousey would destroy me in a fight.

• Shouldn't you be in fetlife, or something, with this oft-repeated lie?

• i bet it was kick in the balls

What Girls Said 1

• what is your question

• "How do I make him feel better?"

• yeah but he did go down from just being grabbed

• oh then i have no idea, just let him know YOU think he's manly...if you do