Have you ever dated an ugly person just so your friends would back off?

Have you ever lowered your standards so you wouldn't feel like crap when your gf ended up with one of your friends?

• Yes
  • No
  • I'm a Feminist man hater.
Or BF

Most Helpful Girl

• No because it's not their business what's going on in my life. I had a friend a lot like yours and I got to the point where I wouldn't tell her or anyone who u was dating because it was like she purposely baited them and then said things like they came onto her, but I knew better. Just have to separate yourself from people like that

What Girls Said 4

• If your friends are trying to hop on your exes, or current partners... You need to find new friends. It is pretty sad that you feel the need to date someone you don't have interest in just so that your friends aren't going to try to screw you over in the end. I'd find new people to hang out with and associate with if I were you... You don't want to be stuck with the reputation of the person who hangs out with douche bags.

• no i have not

• No I haven't before

• I only date who I want to date. I don't worry about anyone else or make up scenarios in my head.

What Guys Said 1