After about how many dates do you think girls should offer to pay partial?

I dated one girl I went on 7 dates with her. During the past 7 dates she never offered to pay. Not even a cup of coffee. I paid everything. From small snacks to nice dinner. When do you think a girl should start offering to pay? Some girls think that they never have to offer to pay except for occasions: Valentine's or birthday. I wonder if this is a man's duty. I work my ass off to pay for college and everything. And this girl had a job but never spent a single dime on me during the past 7 dates.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 4

• From the very first date so he doesn't feel like I owe him something in exchange. Don't need pocket change from no one. I could pay for both of us if I want.

• The girl should always offer to split the bill.. From date number 1.
    But it's very gentlemenly to pay for it all. Refuse her offer during the maybe...first 3 dates?

• The best way to not attract gold diggers or at least women you think are is to not date a women on looks alone and get to know her.

• Oh quit your whining. If you had such an issue with it then why did you go on SEVEN freaking dates with her? Surely by the fourth you realised her hand wasn't dipping into her pocket. If you're too ball-less to find someone else then that's your problem. Man up for goodness sake!

What Guys Said 2

• After one or two dates.

• None - I'm an old fashioned type of guy, I always pay the whack.