What to do when your mind is telling you to move on but your heart wants him?

So I dated this guy at the end of last year and things slowly fizzled out. Our first date was amazing and lasted over 6 hours! However, I now see him weekly and my feelings have got stronger. I am unsure if he likes me now but he did chase me for a while before our first date. I just can't tell if he likes me now!!!

I constantly think about him and get so nervous when I see him. I love talking to him even though it is small talk and love the feeling when I catch him staring at me.

I need to know if I should move on or have left it too late? My mind says I am just being stupid and I need to move on but my heart seems to think that there could be something between us I just can't tell if it one sided or if he feels the same way.

I have dated other guys before and when things ended I never looked back but this guy seems to be different…I just can't stop thinking about him even though it has been months since we dated.

If you can't stop thinking about a guy what does it mean? I want to tell him how I feel but the fear of rejection turns me off.

12

Most Helpful Guy

• It doesn't hurt to ask him. worst case scenario he says no and you finally get move on. good luck

What Guys Said 1

• i believe @poppabryant is right.

What Girls Said 1

• tell him, and maybe he is still interested