Why do men gossip so much more?

They just sit outside gossiping with a beer on their hands.

0|1
3|8

Most Helpful Guy

• Really not about the other sex intimate details as much as gals. Gals are an enthusiastic subject but there's so much else out there - flip through a Playboy sometime, downplay the gal angle & discover all the other things that turn guys on, that they mull over beers.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• Gossiping is practically a sport for women. Was this a serious question?

0|0
    0|0
    • Yes it was and men like to say gossiping as in we were discussing things. They will name it anything but gossip. Please husbands do it with their wives all the time too.

• Speaking for myself and my friends, we pretty much talk sports and hot chicks. I personally could give a fuck less what people not named WhiteSteve are doing.

• Lol, calling a spade a spade, I see.

Because gossiping, er, I mean, "gathering intel", is freaking fun.

2|0
    0|0
  • Really because I just sit on the back porch and smoke my tobacco pipe and drink my tea in silence with my buddies and if we do talk its about tobacco, cars, guns or gals.

0|0
    0|0
  • King of the Hill much? I know we gossip. Hell, with both my volly organizations they are like old women in a bingo game! talking about lies and 1/2 truths. Its water cooler bullshit

0|0
    0|0
  • What kind of men are u friends with lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure men gossip but women gossip so much more than men

0|1
    0|0
  • Been watching a lot of TV, huh?

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I don't think they do it anymore than women, just under a different environment

1|0
    0|0
  • I love how some guys deny that they gossip, you know what NO, everyone does it all ages too, we are just wired that way.

0|0
    0|0
  • Haha this is a first!

I always thought girls gossiped more :P

0|1
    0|0
    • Actually my sister's house is almost like a frat house. I started to notice it more and these older men in their 30s. I even have heard of affairs. Trust me it can get crazy obviously is downplayed with beer and environment.