The girl kissed me...and now I have no idea what to do?

There's this girl that I used to talk to a while back...we weren't very serious, but I did really like her. Anyway, tonight was a rather large event at my school for the end of the semester, and afterward I ended up talking to her. When we were leaving she just kinda looked at me, and then kissed me. The weird thing is that, even back then, we had never kissed. We never even really went on any legit dates. After she kissed me she told me how she has wanted to do that for months, and that she had always hoped that I would kiss her (which I then informed her that I can't really read social cues well). I am just completely at a loss, because I do like her, but I've been hurt recently, and I don't want to get hurt again, because I know she is extremely busy and somewhat noncommittal.

Most Helpful Girl

• Take her out.. tell her exactly how you feel about it all.. meanwhile try to not act awkward on calls/texts.

What Girls Said 1

• Don't do something you are not ready to do. If you are not ready for a relationship then don't get in one. Just because she decided to kiss you does not mean you have to do anything.
    granted the kiss was nice and you do like her but if you are not ready you are not ready.
    It Sounds like she is looking for more then a friendship. If you would like something more with her then call her and ask her out. if you do ask she out you can catch up and try to see what kind of a relationship you both want. just because you ask her out does not mean you have to go right into some heavy relationship you can both just take it slow.

You just have to think about what you really want.

What Guys Said 4

• You dont know what to do?
    Well you can howl , awoooooooooouuuhhh! She would like it.

• Ummm... Kiss her back?

• I did, and it felt right, but I am not entirely sure that I'm ready for a relationship with her, which is what she's hinting at. I also don't know if she's ready for a relationship, because she is very noncommittal and sorta dodgy

• Your so weak...Go and ask her for a date this is a good opportunity, Believe me there's no harm in trying, if you got Hurt again then be a Man to accept it.Regarding about her schedule always make advance preparation you know it's all about organizing.
    "somewhat noncommittal"
    Dont be clingy my friend and also busy yourself with your own life.

• Masturbate imagining that moment agian