This girl keeps sending winky faces over text to my boyfriend.

Im not sure what to do I've seen in the past she does it and she always initiates the contact with him over text and like it makes me mad. My boyfriend doesn't flirt back but on top of it she practically begs him for a compliment by saying oh my hair it looked so bad and so on. My best friend i told her about it and she messaged her a practically dropped a huge hint by saying oh his girlfriend and so on. Im hoping she will stop now but it makes me so mad I'm not sure what to do if it continues. Like who the hell says "oh your sick i can be your nurse"... suggestions please before i go fucking crazy on this bitch.

Most Helpful Guy

• What the fuck is up with people saying you need to "beat her ass"?

Just let her, your boyfriend doesn't seem to care so...

• So i shouldn't tell him to tell her to stop even though it bothers me?

• I'm laid back. I'm shy and quiet naturally. The problem your having is why I don't get in relationships that are like that. I guess I'm pretty promiscuous. Sex is more of just something fun to do with my female friends.

• Ok? Yeah i guess i will just ignore the issue for now. The bitch now knows for real cause it was in writing that he does have a girlfriend. So i shouldn't be worried his family know who I am and I've met most of his family and will be meeting more next week. So i shouldn't be to over dramatic for now... haha

What Guys Said 5

• You need to beat her ass

• I seriously want to. I literally was like if only i knew where she lived i would fucking beat the shit out of her. She's not pretty at all but it irritates me so much.

• Try saying something like I forgot it was your phone for a sec and I thought it was mine and as soon as the text came in I read it and then thought Damn this is not my phone. mean while whats this bitch texting you this shit for. Say something like that.

• Okay i guess i will just flat out tell him i snooped through his phone.

• Beat that ass. LOL!! XD

• She's not the threat, his attachment is

• Beat that ass good

• Look closer to home, because there's a reason she is doing it, and a reason she knew he was sick, so he is obviously not innocent in all of this, x

• He has class with her and u could tell he was sick yeah i get what your saying though cause someone had to initiate the whole exchanging numbers.

What Girls Said 4

• just talk to him about how you feel, and ask him if he would mind stopping contact with her altogether, not because you don't trust him but because you know that any kind of contact will just encourage that kind of person?

• Beat her ass or tell her you will beat her ass if she doesn't quit.

• I so want to.

• So do it. Even if it has to be on Facebook, let her know what's up.

• Going to keep my cool for now but i am definitely will keep an eye to see if it continues. Cause he is going to end contact with this bitch.

• She might b a slut nd if your bf doesn't care..he is a good one so don't make probs

• Yeah hopefully she doesn't go to his party soon cause in the texts he was like oh I don't know what to play at my party. So hopefully she doesn't but then again his family knows we are dating but still fingers crossed.

• Why do YOU have to beat her ass? Tbh if it bothers you that much, just ask your boyfriend to tell her to take a chill pill or to stop messaging her altogether if they aren't best friends or something, because it's pretty clear that she's not just looking for a friend. HE'S the one talking to her, not you, so he should be the one to kindly ask her to keep hitting on him.
    If you start nagging to her, it'll only cause more drama. If he directly tells her to stop, she'll be too hurt to continue.

• Oh hahahah. he should be the one to kindly ask her to STOP hitting on him*

• So true. Good advice thank you.

• No problem :) hope it works out.