Guys, how do you guys feel about a girl texting first?

Just a random thought. I know the majority of girls wouldn't textba guy first and most guys think it's coz we are stuck up but that's not the case. Girls just like to feel wanted and missed. Anyways, does it annoy you when girls text you first? bcs sometimes we feel like we are coming off too strong or rather clingy

Most Helpful Guy

• I would love a girl who made all the tough moves, I'm. Such a pussy and that's why my relationships take so long to progress , me and my hairdresser fancy the pants off each other and I just can't ask for her number lol, but I can call her gawjuss and tell her how nice her ass is in her trousers, sucks

What Guys Said 8

• I hate the fact that in society it is on the guy to do everything first. approaching women, we always have to pick the dates, we have to make the first move most of the time. It is nice to feel wanted. When I have to do it all I feel the woman is only with me becuase she is killing time waiting for other choices to come around. I get to the point where I just don't text at all some days to see if she will even bother to text me at all.
    I would love for a woman to make the first move, approach me online, text me Good morning every morning and "thinking of you" in the afternoon (things that I do with any woman I date). If/when things fall through with the woman I am currently dating I am just going to put stuff out on match.com and POF.com and word it to say "it is in your court". I probably won't get anything. but I plan on giving it a try. right now the most I get from any woman is "hi there". arghhhh.
    Ladies, grow some ovaries and go after your man...

• Everyone likes getting texted first because everyone likes feeling wanted. It doesn't come off as too strong or clingy unless multiple texts are sent in a row before the guy replies or unless you are texting first all the time (in which case the guy probably isn't that into you).

• I like it when women calls me first or text me. I dont like to feel to pushy by doing it first and it shows me they want to talk to me when they go after me

• I don't mind a girl texting me first at all. As a matter of fact it's always a pleasant little surprise.

• I'm not a very talkative person, so if a girl was sitting around for me to initiate every conversation, she's going to be waiting a while.
    It is stuck up by the way. A lot of girls seem to utterly refuse initiating that, especially early on in knowing a guy. Excuses can be made, but...

• If I'm always texting first, the girl's number is going to get deleted from my phone very quickly. enough said.

• I wouldn't mind the least. The norm that the guy should be the one to first initiate contact seems old-fashioned. I think its cool when the girl take initiative, like a summers breeze:)

• "does it annoy you when girls text you first?"

No. It only annoys us when they expect immediate and unconditional responses.

If you can't stand the thought that there might not be a response for 24hours, then don't send a text. Make a phone call if you want immediacy.

If you won't make a call (because you don't actually have anything to say) then that should tell you what your text is basically about : nothing.

What Girls Said 0