Guys if you engage in PDA early on is it a sign that you're really into a girl?

There's a guy I've been on two dates with and e engaged in a lot of pad already which i like. I'm wondering if that's a sign he's really into me or would guys do PDA with a girl there moderately into?

Mainly just a lot of grabbing me to kiss me.

Most Helpful Guy

• ADA, any display of affection, is generally a sign you're really into a girl. Some people can be over the moon in love with someone, but not be affectionate publicly because of their upbringing, their cultural background, the level of intimacy in the relationship. There's many factors.

What Guys Said 5

• If he wasn't into you he wouldn't be out with you. He also would not do any PDA. Since I started dating after my divorce I have found all but one woman don't seem to like PDA at all early on. So I limit how much I try.

• He finds you repulsive, which is why he is always trying to find excuses to touch you.

• It just men's you don't have a problem annoying people.

• It's complicated...

• No it just means he wants some and enjoys touching you

What Girls Said 1

• Depends on the PDA. If he's all over you in a sexual way, he just doesn't care about the people around him and cares more about getting into your pants.
    But if he does cute things like holds your hand etc, it might just mean that he wants to show everyone that he likes you.