He won't stop texting and calling!

This guy has had a huge crush on me (2yrs), so I just started being friendly because I felt bad and I didn't want to be mean. So he got ahold of my cell # and he knows I don't have unlimited because randomly one day he keep texting me and calling me, he calls me four times a day, and texted me like three times. I already confronted him and told him to stop because I didn't have unlimited and I have payed already $50 dollars because of him texting me nonstop for the past few months. I already told him I liked someone else, and I didn't like him that way. I have already yelled at him and he just laughs. Now what? I'm so p*ssed. Guys help hahahah.

Most Helpful Guy

• Warn him that if he doesn't limit his texts and calls then you won't pick up or text back at all EVER!

What Guys Said 14

• ignore him. don't even confront him it boosts confidence, and he's obviously retarded for not getting the hint already lol

• Have your phone company block his number. And add any other numbers he uses to the list.

You also might look into a restraining order; I think some places have it set up with a no calls provision, so you can take legal action against him if he calls again.

• Have his number blocked. That is the best option. Or at least warn him that you will block him unless he stops sending you text mgs or calling you because he is costing you a bunch of money.

• Uh oh, this is super-creepy. Block his number if you can. Don't respond at all. Tell all your friends what he's doing; you'll want witnesses if it gets to the point that police/courts need to be involved.

You already told him that you're not interested and to stop calling, which is important. If he ignored that, nothing else you say will help.

Call the cops if this keeps up. He is stalking you and harassing you. Stop it now before it gets worse.

• Tell him to stop or he's paying for the bills... try to be firm with him, even try to stuff to make him stop liking you.. you should relaly get his number blocekd though.

• he's pretty much fuc*ed up

grab his phone and shove it up his ass

• This is one of the funniest questions I have read. Anyways block his number and/or ignore his texts or make sure he sees you with another guy (friend or whatever) so he'll get the msg and hopefully he won't get stabby. And learn your lesson: Don't pity crazy and stupid people or they will just latch on to you.

• I'd confront him about it. I hate it when someone isn't up front with me. If I call someone over and over and they never answer but yet they say they are just busy then what's a guy to think? Mixed signals and all. Tell him the truth.

• Block his #

• If you already told him that you don't like him or even interested and he keep calling get another phone number.

• Get his number blocked. And if you have to then get a restraining order.

• at least he isn't sexting.

• Maybee change your number. That is creepy. Just ignore him.

• restraing order you told him to f*** off he should respect that but he doesn't so take it to the next level

What Girls Said 5

• I have the same problem with some guy I know, and he never takes it seriously when I tell him to leave me alone. I have to get to a point where I am super mean to him, because it just p*sses me off after a while. He will randomly show up at places he knows I will be too-yuck. I have had a couple guys answer the phone and tell him that I am not interested and to leave me alone, so you might want to try that. If he thinks he might get beat up he will probably leave you alone, at least for a while.

• well if it keeps getting worse you could get a restraining order or something, and if not change your cell number or block his number so you don't have to talk to him, and don't even confront him about this or yo're just giving him the power..

• Ok ...

This happened to me too. The important part is DON'T TEXT BACK OR CALL BACK. You have made the point that you don't want to talk to him. If it comes down to getting a restraining order, or blocking his number... you will need proof that you haven't responded to him. I tried to get a restraining order (against an ex) and they wouldn't give it to me beacuse I responded (even though my responses were things like "stop now" and "I'm going to the police").

Good Luck

• Have his number blocked. I would change yours too so that he doesn't call from other phones.

• This sounds like something I go through, I don't no why these types of people can't get the point...i would just ignore him...dont answer his calls/texts..if you answer that's giving him false hope...he doesn't sound too stable, so its best if you leave it be and don't say anything since he may get confrontational..