How to go about having the "where is this going talk"? Is it too soon to do?

I've been texting, snapchatting, having phone conversations and hanging out with this guy since mid February. Things have been moving right along like they should. Our phone conversations have gotten longer and we see each other more frequently.

I will be seeing him Saturday night and Sunday. I want to find out if we are on the same page with things without scaring him. (In the past I have not had these sort of talks go well, which makes me nervous.) Also will he think it is too soon to have this sort of talk?

Any advice on how to do this without making him feel uncomfortable or any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you :-)

01

Most Helpful Guy

• Paint the dream you most desire to occur in the next two weeks in technicolor and invite him to be the guy in that painting... if not, then allow thoughts of shopping for a replacement begin

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 0