Why can't just one woman take a chance on me?

Why can't just one woman take a chance on me? I'll do anything for a gf, I'd let her push me around if she'd be my gf

Most Helpful Guy

• It's that mentality man. You have to act like you don't care about getting a girlfriend. Act charming to let them know you're capable of it but back off just enough so they know you aren't desperate for them and you have other options. In my experience I've learned that women like a challenge not a pushover who just gives them the world. I learned this shit the hard way through loads of embarrassment and shame.

Seriously employ these tactics and women will be attracted to you like magnets. You'd think they would want someone eager and ready to be with them and all that but a lot don't. Also be humble and act like you don't know what is appealing about you. Charming doesn't equal cocky.

• Can't I just be my friendly self

• I ha te to break this to you b, ut no one likes being alone. Do you like going to movies, dinner alone

• No they don't but you can learn to achieve happiness and success on your own. People don't need someone else for personal happiness. It's a privilege to find someone not a necessity.

Yes I'm one of those weirdos that prefers to be single. I do go to the movies alone.

What Girls Said 11

• Because dating is not a charity. A girl's not gonna date you out of the goodness of her heart. She's going to date you because she wants to. And no girl wants a boyfriend she can't respect.

Look. The best advice I'd ever gotten about selecting a man is "Marry the kind of guy you'd want your future sons to be." Using that logic, a girl's not going to want to marry a guy who whines and feels sorry for himself. If her sons end up like that, they'll never survive in the adult world.

• I've done pretty well in the adult world. I became a nurse. . You?

• That would suck. But that's irrelevant, unless your past relationship is what's causing your attitude now. If that's the case, I highly recommend spending a lot of time being single. A new relationship isn't going to heal your old scars; only time will do that.

And take it from someone who's still hurting from her last relationship. Entering a new relationship while you're still hurting isn't fair to your new partner.

• Me getting a new gf will make me feel better. . Something about the female touch. . It's hard to explain

• Women don't want desperate guys. You're acting desperate.

• Of course I am.. you would too if you hadn't had a relationship in a year

• If I stayed a virgin I wouldn't miss it at all

• True, but if sex is what you want, you're going to have to go and look for it. Women aren't just going to fall into your lap.

• first, put a pic of yourself on here, dont be anon...
    dont be afraid of yourself and what others think of you and just maybe getting a girl won't be that hard.

• No more pics of me..

• primitive what you said is actually making a lot of sense to me I am going to work on myself first to where I like myself then when I'm fully confident I will put myself out there. I apologize for being so argumentative

• good, im very glad!

• Women love a confident/independent guy, not a guy that is looking for a woman to complete/fix him. Sounds like you're still dealing with emotions from your previous relationship. Feeling sorry for yourself will not help the situation, so focus on you as an individual and when you're emotionally ready, women will pick up on it.

• I am ready

• Guess there isn't anything I can say to make you feel any differently. We all fear rejection, but hopefully that doesn't hold you back forever.

• Sorry but women are overly picky

• Because the majority of girls don't want to push around their bf. Don't be a doormat. That's unattractive.

• Because that's what girls don't want! Women don't like push overs. Grow some balls, you might get a girl after that. And even if you didn't you wouldn't care. The three F rule. Have Fun, Flirt, Fuck...

• You forgot the most important letter M marriage

• why would they think I like guys

• Snow angle why did you call me a boy

• Because we don't want a beggar...like snowangle said...dating is not a charity

• Yeah but you'll take a chance on a guy just cuz he has a washboard stomach

• Well most women aren't like that

• but a lot are

• Maybe because you'll let her do anything with you.I like a guy that know what he wants and how to get it.I bet a lot women do to.So you should be more confident and more brutal (kinda-don't hit anyone :P)

• Majority of men don't know how to get it

• hahaha-Yeah I don't mean get sex.But get HER on bed AND in a relationship, as well

• I wasn't referring to sex

• awww..I'd be glad to.

• You make my heart hurt because in your desperation I recognize a little part of me too

• I didn't mean to hurt your heart

What Guys Said 12

• Why do you assume women want a man that they walk over like a doormat? Women want a confident, assertive guy. That's probably why none of them give you a chance.

• There's always blow up sex dolls my friend.

• Just walk up to the most attractive woman in the bar and ask her out. If she rejects you...just say to her "If you change your mind, I'm the first in line, Honey I'm still free"

• Yeah call her honey so she can slap me lol

• Maybe try "If you need me, let me know, gonna be around If you've got no place to go, if you're feeling down, If you're all alone when the pretty birds have flown

• Dude, having the attitude you'd do anything for a girlfriend will keep you from getting one.

• Who wouldn't want an eager guy? Eager is better than in different

• Eager means positive

• Do what you like. But being an eager beaver who would let a woman push you around will keep you single.

• Sing girl this song. Lay guaranteed.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TytGOeiW0aE

• What makes you worth the risk?

• What makes you worth the risk (

• I'm not going to answer it.. This is my thread, my question and I don't have to answer.. I'm not a risk

• You're more than a risk from how it seems.

• Because women aren't about taking chances.

• That is a mistake. Don't be desperate for anyone, don't let anyone push u around, they should respect u and u respect them, a girl will come sooner or later.

• I sure hope so because I'm getting very desperate

• Don't be man, enjoy life, stay positive, and she'll come around

• I just don't know who I can approach, when can I approach, what to say

• the last part says it all

• What's wrong with a girl pushing me around

• been there..done that..dealing what your going through, its the worst feeling!!!

• Dude it's all about your rap. Girls are not as visual as guys and it's not all about looks. You need to be able to talk and flirt. Try reading "The Game" by Neil Strauss. It will help you get over approach anxiety. But just be a douche when you become a master pick up artist

• Because guys have to be more perfect when it comes to dating than women do. Guys are supposed to date down and/or accept all of women's flaws, but women are never supposed to settle or date down. This question really is pointless on here because you are in some rare shoes.Most people who will tell you to keep trying never had a problem getting a gf and they have brainwashed themselves into believing that they're doing something right, because it stops them from having to admit that they are fortunate. Women will definitely tell you not to give up but they say that because they are the ones who choose so how are they going to know what's its like to risk your confidence all the time?

• And women saying they don't want desperate needy guys is kind of myth. They only want the guy who they look at as a "dream guy" to be desperate and needy