What kind of a woman do you look for?

What do you look for in a partner?
I dont necesseraly mean looks personality etc, i know all that is important but what more?
What i look for in a man is that he has his own thing going on, he is independant and doesn't need a woman to be happy because he can be happy alone and he has a lot going on, i want someone who i can at the end of the come home to and know he has a lot of thing to do besides me.

I want to have someone who has a separate life but at the end of the day we can turn it into one union.

So do you want a girl who works and is independant and hasn't had a lot of boyfriends, dates in the past but you know once she finds that one man she will committ with all her life?

someone who is self made

Most Helpful Guy

• Class, a heart of gold, A warrior Princess, Being loyal to me, Great Wisdom, Honor, Respect from her, Her Beauty running Deep, She will never cheat on me, She does not smoke, she hardly drinks, she's wise, She won't lie, She's a woman of God, She does not sleep around. She will try hard for me, She will fight hand to hand for me. She will Die for me, She will cook for me, she will clean for me, She will pick me up when I am down, She will guide me, And more

What Guys Said 5

• I guess, I'm not all that picky. What I look for in a girl is the same I look for in a friend. Someone that's fun to hang out with. That's it. I have to enjoy spending time with her. The only difference between these girls and my guys friend is being we would occasionally have sex.

• Someone who loves me for me and doesn't try to change me. Someone who is honest and open to communication, no mind games. Someone who will care for and treat me as I care for and treat them.

• Someone who is not depressive abusive controlling or jealous, someone chilled out and positive and caring

• I want someone who will say the truth no matter how painful it can be.For the rest of thing I'm always ready for compromise.

• I have zero interest in life long anything. I will like you as long as you are interesting or provide value.

What Girls Said 0