White guys, does it bother you to see so many white girls dating outside your race?

I notice that lots of non-white guys like white girls, and a lot of white girls like them right back. Does that upset white guys?

0|0
2|12

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 12

• I find it funny when white girls do this JUST to get guys jealous. I don't care I can get plenty of women.

1|0
    1|0
  • They're too busy with the Asian girls :)

0|3
    1|0
  • No I don't get upset at all. People make decisions on what type of person they want even race.

1|0
    0|0
  • Why concern me who you date, your business who you date

0|0
    0|0
  • No its not my business what other people do.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I don't care what anybody does as long as I get a girl which I haven't had any lucky so far.

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls where I live don't date out of their race so much

0|1
    0|0
  • It used to bother me, because I assumed that they were dating them for their "size," but now I couldn't care less, because I'm finally in a loving, happy relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • What bothers me is when they are dumped and think that their race will still want them back

0|2
    2|1
  • Thank you white guys for gifting us human races with beautiful irresistible white women :) :) :)

0|1
    0|0
  • racist question, how about black and Asian men who hate white men dating black and Asian women, if you go YouTube you'll see a stream of hate towards black women and white who date one another here's an example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DGcj48d714 remember do your research next time.

1|1
    1|0
    • i already know this

• then you should understand why some white hate this its because they're racist please think before posting a question like this.

What Girls Said 1

• This shouldn't concern anyone.

1|0
    0|0