Girls: Do a girl's friends have a right to know about absolutely everything that goes on in a girl's relationship?

I don't agree

• Yes
  • No. A relationship is between 2 people
Refreshing question

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not a right, but it happens lol. My female friends don't know anything about my relationship :p

What Girls Said 8

• no, i dont tell my friends anything about my relationship. If they ask, ill give them answers, but i never go in depth nor do i tell them things that i feel should be private. In my opinion, it's far more special knowing that you share something with only one other person and that nobody else has to know,

• Sometimes. If the relationship is rocky, it's nice to have support and advice from friends, but there are definitely things a girl should keep to herself.

• in my experience as a female. men dont like talking and women do. if your having an argument your the last person she wants to talk to but she does want to talk. if she dont talk she dont feel better. in turn you guys dont get better you get worse! so unless you plan on having long conversations and talking..i wouldn't complain

• It depends how long you've been in a relationship. There comes a certain threshold where it's not as appropriate to discuss everything. But in the early stages of dating, girls tend to analyze just the littlest of things.

• Absolutely not. Some things are meant to be kept private.

• Getting advice is fine, but everything, no, I personally don't think so. I think a relationship is between 2 people, not 2 people and her best friend (s).

• Only her best friend who she trust the most. But maybe not everything ether.

• Instead of getting relationship advice from friends i prefer to ask for relationship advice here and curse out every answerer who offends me. Turns out i do not have any friends in real life so i ask for sex advice like should he wear a condom but im surprised when i get pregnant.

What Guys Said 1

• Fuck no buddy. Back in hs this girl was telling her friends (basically anyone in the entire class with how loud she was talking) about her boyfriend and their problems and all this shit. A lot of girls do vent in private to their friends but I personally don't discuss personal things with people very often if at all, never bring up personal problems for sure. So if she was discussing everything with her friends I would be choosing my words a lot more carefully.