How was your first kiss like [for guys and girls]?

I just experience my first kiss with someone that I really, truly care for, and it's rather hard to describe...but it felt absolutely right and wonderful. Like it made me feel really floaty [for a lack of word] and almost as if there wad nothing that could make my day any better, though, at the same time, it also had the same effect as nervousness and that feeling in your stomach.

For me, and I forgot to add this, it was a bit awkward because we had no idea of what we were doing, but it still was extremelly sweet and just as hard to explain.

Most Helpful Girl

• my first kiss... hmm i was 13 and he was 16. i kinda liked him, he wanted to have sex with me but i wouldn't let him get that far haha but he would kiss me lightly and then get really into and like stick his tongue down my throat (which i kinda liked a lot ahahaha) but it was in the bathroom of the pool in the apartments we lived in.. not so romantic but whatever. oh! and after he told me he had a girlfriend but it was okay because she had cheated on him before. ass. but yeah i regret letting him be my first kiss. he was a good kisser! i just wouldve rather it be with someone else you know? cuz i didn't really really like him.. i just thought he was okay

What Guys Said 3

• I am not sure

• -on my 6.
    -behind a chair.
    -w my cousin.
    -nervous cause dad was watching tv at side, we were hiding.
    -she complained my oral smells.
    -memorable for 15 years
    -till now.

• Underwhelming

What Girls Said 7

• It was good. A little bit awkward, but nice. I really wasn't expecting it - I was 21 and had pretty much given up on the idea of kissing anybody, lol. We were sitting on the couch watching a movie, I looked at him briefly, and he just turned his head and went in for the kill. It was a few days before Christmas (a few years ago, haha). Best present I ever got.

• My first kiss was just a mess. We were both in second grade and we were at the beach because of a field trip for summer camp. There was sand on our faces and our lips tasted like sea salt but I was so nervous and I started shaking because I was nervous. Ah, the good old days of childhood :P

• First kiss it was really amazing and i felt a great happiness and i was in deep love with this guy and he was romantic and gentle it's hard to forget it.

• It was good but I think it doesn't compare to kissing someone you've fallen for!

• i had my first kiss when i was 15. my boyfriend didn't know he was my first kiss, but he gave me a really sweet story either way which i am super lucky for and happy about. he'd come back from vacation over the summer, so we went out and met up with some people. after a while, we split off and went to see a movie on our own. after the movie we found our friends and hung out a bit until he had to go home, so he asked me if i wanted to walk him to his bike. i said yes ( i could anticipate what was going to happen at this point) so i walked him to his bike.when we got there, he kind of put his arm around my waist and told me to close my eyes cause he had a surprise. being incredibly difficult, i refused for a little but eventually i gave in and closed my eyes. at that point he proceeded to place a necklace around my neck and then i turned around to give him a hug and we kissed. i was absolutely terrified cause i had no idea what i was doing but it was a really sweet first kiss to have =)

• 4 years ago , i was 16. In a mall lol , and it was the perfect and i loved it ,

• Had it about 6 months ago. It was gross. And blah. And I didn't like it at all. It felt awkward.