Is this good for my dating profile?

I'm a black belt in Tae Kwon Do, ambidextrous, down-to-earth, pragmatic, and sometimes sarcastic. As a result of getting a black belt I started teaching children Tae Kwon Do at my high school. I'm almost done with college. I majored in criminal justice but then I changed my major to liberal arts and I'm glad I did.

I'm a Colorado Rockies fan even though I've never lived in Colorado but I would love to. I like soccer but I only watch it when Italy is playing.

In my spare time I learn to play the electric guitar, read articles about archeology, world history, and sociology. I also blog, play fantasy baseball, and video games. I don't play video games as much as I used to since I'm focusing on college. I also collect coins of people like Beethoven and Bach.

I love art, road trips, traveling to historical places (like Williamsburg, Va), going to museums and baseball games.

My favorite bands are Black Sabbath, Breaking Benjamin, Devildriver, Havok, Kreator, Legion of the Damned, Machine Head, Pantera, Ramones, and The Smashing Pumpkins.

My favorite movies are 300, Back to the Future, Beetlejuice, Bloodsport, Clash of the Titans, Nothing to Lose, Terminator II, The Breakfast Club, The Expendables II, The Matrix, Saving Private Ryan, Scarface, Sweeney Todd, The Transporter, V For Vendetta and Wall-E.

The only tv show I watch is The Walking Dead.

I tend to get along with women that are down-to-earth, sarcastic, very friendly, with good manners and a good amount of patience. I prefer someone that loves the winter since I plan on living somewhere like Colorado, Utah, or Iceland. I may make an exception and live wherever my partner would want to live.

What Girls Said 1

• Yeah, you sound very interesting!
    Great taste in music, by the way!

What Guys Said 1

• I'm a straight dude, but I'd date you.