Destined to be alone...all by myself, don't wanna be all by myself?

As the title says, does anyone believe they are destined to be alone?
I'm not socially inept nor am I unattractive (and I'm not being arrogant) I just think that I will never meet anyone...

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 3

• Maybe your always going for the same men and it never works out, go for someone different see if that helps
    But you won't end up alone
    Message me sure if you wana talk :)

• Cheer up. You just haven't met that special someone yet. It can happen at any time and anywhere. :)

• No one is destined to be alone you will find that awesome lad that'll knock your socks off.

What Girls Said 2

• Don't worry, like others have said, you'll find someone when you least expect it. :)
    I've felt the same way before; I'm apparently described as assexual by my peers and I never felt attracted to anyone, so I just assumed I was fated to be alone.
    But then I just happened to run into the person who is now my first (and preferably only) boyfriend. Just as long as you're not purposefully looking for someone, you'll definitely find them one day.

• You are no destined to be alone :) That is for sure. Everyone is created for each other.
    It will happen when you have least expectation :)