What are the signs a girl is playing hard to get?

If a girl likes you and you are friends but she's playing hard to get.

How do you tell?

Most Helpful Girl

• She wants to see you a lot then will become distant, she'll be flirty and cute with you but then try to make you jealous. She'll want you to take intrest in things she likes. She'll compliment you, and stare at you. Also she'll try to be nice to your friends and family to show that's she's gf material.

• wow that is descriptive and right on

• I agree it's a good answer. I feel it may be happening to me.

What Girls Said 2

• She's very hot and cold. She flirts just enough that it makes you think she's interested then she'll take it all back.

• If she tries to get your attention and then she acts like she doesn't like/want to see you.

What Guys Said 1

• Its a pull-push mechanism. She will draw you in, with flirting, compliments etc. then she will be aloof (pull away), and then she will show interest again. Some women do this to show that they are not easy, to see if you really like her even when she is distant. With girls like these its important to read the body language, look at her eyes, look at her body posture when she is talking to you etc.