Am I wasting my time trying to have a relationship?

So I've been hooking up with this guy for a while and I just recently asked him what were his plans with us. He keeps telling me he doesn't know and that I'm stressing him out. He doesn't want to end it because he said it's a good thing b but he is afraid of dating me because he doesn't want to hurt me. Am I being strung along?

Most Helpful Guy

• Definitely wasting your time.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• Yes you are wasting your time. If the guy trully likes you he would want to be with you and nothing else. Perhaps he only sees you as a friends with benefit & you are letting him treat you like that

• He's not interested, girl leave it alone if your seeking a relationship. Your screwing him isn't gonna Change his mind. Your gonna screw him in the arms of another woman

• I would think so. Bottom line is that you both want something entirely different but your only doing what he wants to do. So you tell me are you strung a long?