How do women determine "legit" messages online?

I'm viewing "the other side" of the online personals idea and noticing the ridiculous amount of "hi how are you" type of messages and all that stuff. Basically seeing how many messages they get for real since I hear they get a lot.

I do see a lot of these messages being ridiculous though. Like a guy saying he had a job in finance but now works in the "online gaming industry"(So he plays video games all day?) Or like an angry message from a guy saying "the doesn't revolve around you" type of message. Or like "u into blk guys" stuff.

So how do you really determine legit messages? Some of them seem like they tried to write legitimately but got overly obsessed with trying to seem professional too.

Most Helpful Girl

• You just have to tske a chance

What Girls Said 1

• I'm guessing you are talking about online dating. I only answer certain messages. So just try to stand out.

What Guys Said 1

• So you're pretending to be a woman online?

Are you performing this experiment on GAG?