Are you attracted to south Asians?

By south Asians I mean Pakistani, indian, and Bangladeshi. I don't know I feel like a lot of people aren't attracted to them. Can you give me a reasoning? Or just tell me your view on the subject.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm a white guy and I'm attracted to girls of all races, and I know a lot of South Asian girls that are really pretty. The only real apprehension I have about South Asian girls is that they tend to have strict parents (i.e. curfews, restrictions), cultural differences, and oftentimes I find that other South Asians seem to get angry whenever when one of their people decides to date outside of their culture. But those are just roadblocks, and if I really like her and she really likes me then love will conquer them all.

What Guys Said 28

• I don't give a rat's ass whether anyone dislikes me because my race.
    Sure there are lots of people who would stereotype you but there are nice ones too who will support you against them :)

• I'm fine with any woman cute and with who I might have enough things in common.

If I think she's awesome then yes, I'd go out with her. And like with any woman, I'd probably be cautious about approaching her.

• Just like with all people there are hot ones and ugly ones.

• Yes I often find them good looking. Their general features like eyes and lips are nice a lot of the time.

• There are some ok ones but I don't think they'reas good looking as other races. And their accents are horrible and they very religious usually which doesn't help.

• Nah. Our ass cracks are too hairy (or so I'm told on this website at least)

• Attraction has nothing do with race but i find them more reserved and orthodox..they dont feel passionate about life a real spark is missing in them..

• Yeah, the pretty ones. But south Asian girls hardly date outside they're race so I don't think I'd ever approach one.

• One should not think of Pakistanis and Indians as dark..
    We Indian males do also have white colored skins.. I mean fair color.. As be you haven't met a true Indian guy yet..
    And what does the color has to do with infatuation?
    Only lust sees body.. Love looks inside the souls!!!
    And I'm attracted towards Indian girls much more than American or Italian or Mexican or British girls..

• Some yes. Especially with heavy dark makeup.

• I do find them attractive but unapproachable almost scary, mainly because of what I perceive their culture to be. Maybe I am ignorant in that respect

• Yes. I can't really give you a reasoning for it though. I just find some physically attractive.
    The only problem is that I probably wouldn't approach one out of the blue. Actually that wouldn't be a problem to the vast majority of them.

• I've been told that I'm attractive so...(Bangladeshi)

To me color doesn't matter, It's the shape that matters!

• I'm maybe attracted to 1/100 Asian girls I see very rarely and I can't tell the difference between south Asians and northern ones lol.

• Sometimes, but not very often. I dont spend much time around them though

• I have definitely seen some attractive south Asian female (in everyday life, not just celebrities )

• i am an indian... i fall in love for anytime any day... if they are funny witty clever smart and sweet with bubbly nature with outgoing nature...

• Some of them are very very pretty, same as other races.
    I'm not usually attracted to dark skinned people tho.

• I mostly see indian. I gotta say they are beautiful! Would 100% go down wif them.

• Yes, i do.

• I seen a atractive south Asian on GaG just a few mins ago. Its less about ethnicity, but looks.

• I never used to find desi women attractive, but then I went to the middle east and the hotel had Indian MTV, and there were some HOT women on there. Since then, I've met a few who were attractive, but on average I would have to say I'd prefer white or JKC (east asian) women.

• I wonder how many even notice the difference between South Indians and the ones from Punjab for instance. Or typical Karachiites and the Patthaans from Pakistan. Point being, every race has all kinds of people. Even if they don't get likes universally, their own people will find the acceptability.

• I don't understand some people. What is there to disagree here? They just want to read what sounds right to their mind. Morons.

• I am more attracted towards the curry they are cooking in the kitchen

• Nah, subcontinental people aren't attractive at all. Not even your bollywood actresses. There's nothing feminine or "adult" about them. Just a bunch of daddy's girls, trying their best to look white.

• There's a model named Lacey Banghard who is South Asian. She drives me absolutely wild!

• I am one myself (one of the above mentioned) and women think I look like shrek. Been told to my face. Been told I look like a wannabe taxi driver, a Dell Tek reject, a wannabe gas station attendant. Was even called Osama's Limo Driver...

I am a paralegal by trade, I am a non practicing Catholic, and I blame all that bad perception on the bad apples that exist and the crap that is caused by them who go into cafes, and stalk websites to look for a means out of those countries to come into the US, Canada, England as means of escape for their pathetic lives!

• It depends on the woman and her personality and style. That's a very general question... So generally I say yes...

What Girls Said 18

• I can potentially feel attracted to anyone south of the north pole.

• There so many stereotypes towards indians. I am not from India, but my great grandparents are from calcutta. But I see how people like to dislike indians. I don't know why. Perception I guess.

But any bf i have ever had has been indian but from my country. I do find my own race attractive.

• I'm South Asian and I'm also attracted to other South Asians.

• I don't think we are attractive at all.
    I mean look at us. We barely look like humans.

• to be honest i've never seen one who is my type. i haven't seen everyone in the world though so i can't say for sure.

• I think every race has its own unique beauty. I think Indians are attractive. Maybe it's because they look so different from me and opposites attract! But for me it boils down to how kind a person is. I'm open to any race. People seriously need to learn to look past race for 5 minutes and get to know the person behind it.

• Some of the girls are beautifull as in all nationalities! But the guys not really... :/

• Well, you havnt seen south Asian men then :)
      Check out -
      Ranbir Kapoor
      Siddharth Malhotra
      John Abraham
      Varun Dhawan
      Arjun Kapoor
      Shahid Kapur
      Hritik Roshan. You should totally check em out...

• I checked them out.They were all ok, but nothing special.And the last three ones to me are totally not attractive.We just have different taste.

• Im very attracted to them.

• YES! The guys are really good-looking.

• Dhanush from Raanjhanaa is so beautiful

• Hahaha... You know Indian girls donot find Dhanush attractive at all :P
      you should totally check out John Abraham,
      Shahid Kapur, Siddharth Malhotra, Varun Dhawan and Ranbir Kapur.
      They are just some of the hotties...

• No I'm not.

• i have a classmate before who is an indian. he is handsome and hot so yeah! :)

• some are good looking

• i don't think i've actually met anybody from there to say

• they go alright.. but i do know most people get attracted to filipinos?

• filipinos are not south asians.. we are southeast Asians just like indonesians, malaysians etc

• I'm more attracted to the aroma of the food than the people.

• The girls are really pretty but the guys are usually not good looking

• 90 percent of the gurls are very pretty like aishwarya and the guys maybe 2 percent.

• lol really? :P

• @Asker - I'm not here to argue with anyone but I can understand why do you think like that.
      Your observation is based on what you've seen in your country but have you visited India in the past?

• Sorry I meant to say that to Anonymous not asker :P

• No I don't usually find guys from there attractive but there has been some exceptions