If someone said the minimum rating for your body what do they mean?

So my friend who's a boy said the minimum rating for your body is a 8 does he mean he could think it's higher but the lowest he would give me is an 8 . I really like him and I kind of thought he liked me a lot

Most Helpful Guy

• He means 8 is the lowest you could be. Like on a day when you are sick, haven't showered, no makeup, messed up hair etc. Then you are an eight. That's very good. Don't forget either that personality is huge. I've been with 7's & 8's that I was way more attracted to than some 9's & 10's I've been with cuz of personality. A great personality can actually increase your 'rating' to where you actually are prettier physically to him.

• Does it mean he could think I am higher than than a 8 ?

• Yes, he could think you are higher than an 8. In fact, most likely he does. Even if he doesn't, 8 is still very good. An 8 could probably attract 98% of guys.

What Guys Said 2

• Ahhh, nothing says I like you like a guy categorizing you on his number scale. No wonder girls ask so many questions, is my butt too big, is my stomach flat enough, is my boob size adequate. If you like him and he hasn't made a move, you ask him to hang out and get to know each other.

• He means you are at least an 8. 8 is high.

What Girls Said 3

• You're an 8 on a bad day.xD Gosh, I hate when people "rate" each other.

• Your minimum is 8 that means your maximum is 10. That means he likes your body :)

• Yeah that's what that means. An 8 is pretty good.