What does he mean buy the things he wrote? Is he intrested and In how intrested is he? I really need help! Thanks!?

Im on a dating site and I am talking to this guy and he seems intrested but of course im unsure cause guy can be weird sometimes. This is what he emailed me.

I am so excited to get to know you, I saw your message and it made me smile and i got butterfly's.
To begin with I was so embarrassed when I sent you those multiple emails, I just moved into my apartment, I didn’t have Internet hooked up yet but I wanted to make sure to email you. After I sent them I was sitting in my room thinking” well I will send her another explaining what happened”, Than I said no that will make me look un confident, girls don’t like that they want security it was hilarious at least now!, Than I had thoughts like “o man I blew it.” But anyhow I know you are really busy and appreciate your time, I want to honor you with mine. I work long days; normally have a little time in the mourning’s or late nights. I will make time for you.
Also I want you to know what’s going on in my head so you can get a feel for me since we don’t have touch, sight, body language, ect.. I know those things go far. I will do the best I can for you to make you feel comfortable. This is a challenge for me because I actually really don’t like writing. Bare with me in my typos. Also I like challenging myself to become the best i can. Haaha but hey once again I just want to say thanks. This has been a lot of fun for me and I really enjoy getting to know you, you are really awesome.

I want to take it really slow.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• i guess he;s just nervous as u might be and he wants to get it right..if it feels right, u should give it a shot and see how things work out :) good luck