Need advice on a guy I'm interested in?

About a week ago I went into GameStop just to look around and ended up having a nice conversation with the store manager. We both talked for awhile about stuff we like anime and movies and stuff. We were like only ones in the store the whole time.
He kept saying you're alright a lot, which I have no clue what this means, but I'm guessing he's interested in me? He also said I was good looking for my age too. I'm 22 and he's 26, so it's not too far apart. He gave me the store card and said I could call the store to talk to him.

I haven't done this yet because I get shy when it comes to this and could use some advice on the situation.

Also, is it ok to ask if he has a gf? I don't know if he has one and I'm definitely interested in him.

Well, I saw him again a week or two ago, went into ask if these games I wanted were up for preorder and the problem is I'm a little shy on calling and I'm not sure what to say to him. Any ideas on what to say or do? I know he's into anime and games.

Most Helpful Girl

• Call him and ask him out on a date. If he has a gf he'll politely decline. If he doesn't have a gf then you've got yourself a date with him.

• Thanks for BA/MH

• Ah no problem, I'm still really shy on calling him, but I might as well wait until I get over being sick, I seem to have caught a cold.

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 0

• if you are interested, you need to know if he has a gf, just call him

• So, is it ok ask to if he has a gf or how do I go about doing this?

• I would just ask

• If I wasn't so shy I'd ask, if I got lucky found he's single and wanted to go out with me I'd be happy. I'd rather get to know him first before saying hey do you have a gf, but then again if he did have someone and I didn't ask I'd look silly...