Any other eligible single ladies feel like they wish they had a date tonight?

I think it's the nice weather, I really wish I could be taken on a date tonight. Instead I'm relaxing at home, which is nice. But can't believe I feel like this, I never do... Just feel like I would love to go out with a man and have a nice time, a drink or an ice cream and nice conversation!

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, I'm buried with projects in my living quarters and it would be nice to chat with a girl and do all the things you mentioned.

But I don't consider it a lost day... I finally made an herb garden and it looks nice. Seeing potted plants all uniformed just makes me happy. The German Thyme and Rosemary smell great... Now I''ll always have herbs to enhance my amazing entrees.

What Guys Said 10

• This one girl keeps wanting to do stuff with me and asked me to go out tonight. I don't think she gets that I'm really not interested though.

• Ill be your huckleberry. I would love to have a nice night out with a lady who wants to spend an evening in good company.

• That's what bars are for.

• I wish I were near you I can use a date and?

• You're not going to be asked out at home. Get out there!

• Id take you out ❤️😁 and we can do both! A movie id bring you to that comedy with Zac efron, Zac for you, the comedians for me haha 😁

• Don't worry, if you had to do the asking, planning, and carry the conversation, you wouldn't be so eager, Ms. Anonymous. :p

• was terrible here. im a single man, i can't afford dates. im jobless, and degreeless. the only money im getting, i can't even afford my own gas

• I'll take u for ice cream

• Yes, lets go out, where shall we go?

What Girls Said 9

• I work weekend evenings which does suck a bit, but yeah definitely feel like I could be wined and dined right now by a guy who is charming, fun, you know the rest. But where I live at the moment, is so small & the bars are terrible, I always see the same faces, it's no good :(

• Same here. Gorgeous day today.

• Chinese takeout sounds so romantic right now.. lol

• I will be a twig that has come to life :P

• That just blew my mind.. A living twig wielding a twig in battle? There's something philosophical mixed in there but I'm too tired to decipher what it is.

• That sounds great to me. I'm right here with u on that one! But instead of feeling like that go out with some friends and have fun!

• Kind of.
    Tonight my sister is at prom so I wish I was doing something fun.
    But watching Cops and being home alone is pretty fun I guess hahaha

• I just wish I was doing something fun for the long weekend instead of just sitting at home. Date or not, anything.

• Nope i am fine where i am at

• I'm a single lady and I guess tonight went good. Did some shopping for new cookware in target lol I guess it all went well :D

• I do love a good shopping trip!

• Hahah I know! It was in the evening so I avoided the crowd.

• Yeah Im feeling the same. Felt really lonely tonight :(

• I wish for a good night sleep instead...