Help! Very long story but I have been talking to this guy for about 6 months. He lives far away from me but he is coming home this weekend.?

I saw him one time 6 months ago when he came home for the holidays. Nothing happened between us but we did talk. I know that we definitely have an attraction to each other and we do talk a lot about sex. He is very sweet and tells me other things about how beautiful I am. I try to compliment him as well. We have talked about a relationship, kids, and other things that are going on. I know we will probably end up having sex. I told him that I don't want him to like me just for sex I am more. when talking about a relationship he asked me what I wanted. I told him I know we live far apart and I was not sure if I could do a relationship just with my schedule and school. But I like him. I did not tell him that I would do one with him, I just didn't want to scare him off. I want to get to know him. He keeps on mentioning me being a fun girlfriend and having kids someday. I am going through a divorce and it is almost finalized I think that may be why he is holding back somewhat. But I don't understand men. He has told me that he is comfortable with me. I am extremely nervous and I don't know what to say or do when I see him this weekend. I do want to be intimate with him but I don't want to give him that and then never hear from him again. The fact that we talk weekly tells me there has to be some interest. But I don't know. I haven't dated in years due to a bad relationship which he is completely aware of. so any tips would be great!!!

Most Helpful Guy

• You don't have to have sex with him on the first date. I know he would love it, but get to know him face to face first. If sex happens then enjoy it and see how you two get along sexually. However getting to know him outside of sex is far more important.

What Guys Said 1

• Do you have kids?

1. If you have kids you can do what you will but don't you dare marry him, have him as a boyfriend or have another kid. At this point in your life, kids come first.

2. If you don't have kids, then do you whatever the hell you want but it's slightly pathetic that you are going through a divorce and are already talking to guys and looking to have sex again (my money is on you talking with this guy while you were still married)...

• I do not have kids and I have been separated from him for over two and a half years. I did not even look at another guy until 6 months ago. my divorce will be finalized in three weeks. he was abusive and I had no desire to date due to how badly he treated me. My soon to be ex husband already moved on and I was separated for 2 years before talking to this guy. This new guy is kind and gentle and nothing like my ex. WOW, Whoever you are someone you must have known or had a girl do this to you. It is definitely not the case here.

What Girls Said 0